Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Bring back unshaven havens  (Read 23064 times)

Offline Wilson85

I must confess to having a love of full on untrimmed bush. I don't think it would put me off RO either.

I'd take trimmed over shaved every time.

Just my preference.

Bracknell 67

Been covered before but for the record I'm a fan of a fluffy bush.  I frequently do a search on AW for 'natural' pubic hair but sadly most prossies with hairy bushes are the older ones or the fat ones, none of which are of any interest to me.   

SirFrank

Fuck a hairy gash - this ain't the 70s. I remember puntin in late 90s with a young lass in a knocking shop and her fanny was so hairy you could have hidden a fucking badger in it. First time ever for me to walk. I still get a bit of sick in my mouth thinking of her clunge

Dodo

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:49:03 am by Dodo »

Dodo

How do you post a photo on here? I have one of the purrrrrrrrfect bush that I would like to share discovered on this link of nicely trimmed muffs
External Link/Members Only

But if you like au naturale try this (maybe not one for you to view Sir F )

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:52:59 am by Dodo »

Offline Stav096

I think you'll find that most men, and women, prefer shaven. :)

I think it may depend on which generation you are from; my preference is for a moderate bush based on the likes of Mayfair from the 60s and 70s; nothing better than a shrubbery.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think it may depend on which generation you are from; my preference is for a moderate bush based on the likes of Mayfair from the 60s and 70s; nothing better than a shrubbery.

+1
but how to find them on AW? Searches using their interviews reveal nothing useful.

Offline ForrestGump

Who wants a vulva un-framed by pubic hair, other than a paedophile?

Are you seriously suggesting that a very large proportion of ukp members, with their preference for shaved pubes, are paedophiles? And it doesn't even look as though it's a tongue in cheek remark.  :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

Are you seriously suggesting that a very large proportion of ukp members, with their preference for shaved pubes, are paedophiles? And it doesn't even look as though it's a tongue in cheek remark.  :thumbsdown:

Morning Gump, i think your asking a banned member a question  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

one thing I like about hairy is rubbing mister happy over the hairy bits which makes him stand at attention faster than over shaven bits.

Offline ForrestGump

Elisha Joanne

I have an allergy to most hair removal products so I keep mine trimmed and short.

touch.and.go

This is the most tiresome argument ever. Are you serious, or just trolling?

The practice of removing body hair has been around since the ancient Greeks. Maybe you could do some reading:

:wacko:

Exactly. Who are these fuckwits who equate no pubic hair with pedophilia?  :dash:

Probably the same twats who think enjoying anal sex makes you gay  :diablo:

Offline GreyDave

As a young lad all of the girls had pubes, the only thing Ive ever got were crabs in the 70`s :scare: I call em space invaders. :timeout:                                             (Itchy fanny is not a Japanese motor bike)

I much prefer a clean pussey, you can see if its well cared for straight away spots ect .

Hate to say it hair covers up many things Herpes boils for one :crazy:
Many girls are proud of the smooth finish around their Havens!

Offline Sedlmayer

As a young lad all of the girls had pubes, the only thing Ive ever got were crabs in the 70`s :scare: I call em space invaders. :timeout:                                             (Itchy fanny is not a Japanese motor bike)

I much prefer a clean pussey, you can see if its well cared for straight away spots ect .

Hate to say it hair covers up many things Herpes boils for one :crazy:
Many girls are proud of the smooth finish around their Havens!

You'd be in favour of girls shaving their heads then, would you, on the same grounds?

KayHerts

Shaven isn't more hygienic - in fact, it can increase the risk of infection, especially folliculitis, and any nicks in the skin create avenues for nasties to enter the body more easily. Hygiene is about frequent, thorough washing, not hair!

Offline GreyDave

You'd be in favour of girls shaving their heads then, would you, on the same grounds?

:hi:
Seen quite a few shaven headed ( and bits) guys at parties, maybee thats why there's such a fashion for it amongst some guys :unknown: