Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: Bring back unshaven havens  (Read 19889 times)

Offline SteveNova

Shaven has always been popular (think of the original 'Shaven Haven' mag) and I, for one, hope the fashion remains.  :yahoo:  I just don't like seeing or feeling a girl's body hair  :scare:

Offline Lurtz

But for thousands upon thousands of years hairy women have been feminine.

Its only since about 2008 onwards has the hairless look took over.



I disagree. Women started shaving with flint back in the Stone Age.




Offline SteveNova

I disagree. Women started shaving with flint back in the Stone Age.





A Betty and Wilma girlie night in, shaving - now that would have made the Flintstone movie worth watching  :D



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hey Anthg, you should check out czechstreet/pornhub. Loads of wooly growlers on display on fit young kyf!

Offline Jacob

New hairy ADULTWANK profile today. " Im Keeley with the hairiest minge in cardiff..!!" ..... only 50 views so far, get in there quick! (IM ONLY AVAILABLE MONDAY AND THURSDAYS BETWEEN 11AM-5PM)

https://www.adultwork.com/1333509 keeley123 Size 18-20 35 YO.

http://84.244.135.41/f/1333509%5F1%2Ejpg

Offline Lurtz

New hairy ADULTWANK profile today. " Im Keeley with the hairiest minge in cardiff..!!" ..... only 50 views so far, get in there quick! (IM ONLY AVAILABLE MONDAY AND THURSDAYS BETWEEN 11AM-5PM)

https://www.adultwork.com/1333509 keeley123 Size 18-20 35 YO.

http://84.244.135.41/f/1333509%5F1%2Ejpg




Offline Mr XL

Shaven has always been popular (think of the original 'Shaven Haven' mag) and I, for one, hope the fashion remains.  :yahoo:  I just don't like seeing or feeling a girl's body hair  :scare:

It's not body hair it's pubic hair, pussy hair. :D

I've never understood the love of bald pussies......................my first time seeing one was when changing my daughter's nappy  :scare:

Give me some 'adult' hair any day. Seperates the women from the girls.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:41:49 PM by Mr XL »

Offline Jacob

I've never understood the love of bald pussies.....

I don't like pubes in my teeth etc.  :)

Offline SteveNova

It's not body hair it's pubic hair, pussy hair. :D


You're splitting hairs now  :yahoo:

brilliant. love it when ukp is good crack instead of bitchy stuff!

New hairy ADULTWANK profile today. " Im Keeley with the hairiest minge in cardiff..!!" ..... only 50 views so far, get in there quick! (IM ONLY AVAILABLE MONDAY AND THURSDAYS BETWEEN 11AM-5PM)

https://www.adultwork.com/1333509 keeley123 Size 18-20 35 YO.

http://84.244.135.41/f/1333509%5F1%2Ejpg

Good god no  :scare:  reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8dxsvxkcI

Offline Mr XL

I don't like pubes in my teeth etc.  :)

I don't think you're meant to chew  :P

Besides a nicely trimmed one doesn't shed many hairs.

Offline Jacob

I don't think you're meant to chew  :P

Besides a nicely trimmed one doesn't shed many hairs.

lol, nothing like running labia between the teeth. Never had any complaints, quite the opposite.  :)

Agreed nicely trimmed is OK, but IMO just not as pleasurable when it comes to drinking from a non furry cup.  ;)

love all this vego penitalia stuff.


dr_techno

Its bald and smooth as possible for me please.

Dr T

To be honest it is clearly a fashion thing.  Pussies were always hairy in the 70s-90s although they did kep themselves nicely trimmed if the pictures were to be believed.

That said, historically, men have had a problem with pubic hair and general female body hair - wasn't it Ruskin who was horrified on his wedding night to discover that women had hair - because it isn't obviously visible.

Personally, I don't mind either - but I can't stand stubble!


SOD

Offline Daffodil

Is this what some of you fellas are after?

www.adultwork.com/1333509

Enjoy  ;)

Offline Daffodil

Apologies, I see she's already been 'talent' spotted...

Offline Dodo

This is an old thread that at the time seemed to suggest 70%  preferred women to be fully shaved and the remaining 30% preferred  neatly trimmed with just a very few attracted by a fully cultivated bush.

I detect a fashion change away from the fully bald, dare I suggest prepubescent look, and more, myself included, preferring a  nicely manicured/shaped beaver.

Any views on this observation??
Banning reason: Making false claims against moderation

Offline SteveNova

This is an old thread that at the time seemed to suggest 70%  preferred women to be fully shaved and the remaining 30% preferred  neatly trimmed with just a very few attracted by a fully cultivated bush.

I detect a fashion change away from the fully bald, dare I suggest prepubescent look, and more, myself included, preferring a  nicely manicured/shaped beaver.

Any views on this observation??
I haven't noticed any change among WGs in those I've seen or in profiles generally.   I still prefer fully shaved and really don't want to see or feel any pubic or underarm hair.  If there was considerable demand then the fashion may change, but a quick search on AW using the option to list those who have selected trimmed or natural shows few available in my area.

Offline Owwhatanight

I had a punt last week with the lovely Jess who had the full hairy works - ass n pussy.  Reckons most of her customers love it to .......well i did it was like going back to the 80,s
https://www.adultwork.com/2450027 or https://www.adultwork.com/miss%2djessica%2drabbit
Review done


5 review(s) found for miss-jessica-rabbit linked to in above post (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline TonyJC

When all the old geezers with nostalgia for pubes fall off their perches, love of pubes will properly be regarded as just another minority interest fetish.


Latest videos on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

Latest images on UKEscorting.com (free site!)