Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri - Thai girl in Leicester  (Read 4486 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pit88

External Link/Members Only

I met Yuri 2 times in last year, first on March second week before Christmas and I tell you about latest meet.

Duration: 1h

Price: £100

Comms: By text quick answer and we meet 1h later.

Location: LE5 Evington, Yuri gave me nearest address, than verbal advice via phone how to get to right place.

Girl: Yuri is a girl from photo. Short, nice face and small tits, so next to her you can feel like a Giant. She is laughs a lot also during the sex, so sometimes you can think that you did something funny for her.

Meet: She greeted me in lace top and knickers. Quick cash exchange and then she left for few minutes. In this time I undressed myself.
When she back. we started from some gently touching and kissing. Next she invited me to bed and we back to kissing and touching. She asked me what I would like to do, gently suggested quick relief for start,  because I was tired, I knew that I can't managed two cums. So I decided start from massage. Her massage is more relaxed one than sport massage. She start from top of my back, then she's going down. Her massage included some of body to body too. After 15 -20 minutes turn over and she start sliding around my front, some more touching and licking of my body. After sensual part was a time for sexual part. She's start from OW, then some reverse oral on the end sex in few position. After all we chatted in bed and we went together under shower. 

Summary: On this address you always you can meet good service. I visited this place plenty of times and only 1 time a left unsatisfied, but Yuri is my favourite one, so probably I'll back there soon.

P.S. This is my first review so any comments and advice are welcome.

Offline Slevin30

I met her twice in Halifax last year and had a very good experience with her both times

Offline R125

Her AW profile states she is 30. Would you say she is nearer 23 or 30?

Online scouting

Thanks Pit, is this the same address where they used to give a postcode of an adjacent street then tell you to walk up an alley to the first house on the left?

Offline Pb1271

I have seen this girl too before lockdown  and the profile is very accurate. Just be cautious as I feel the neighbours know what is going on and as it’s lockdown everyone is at home and the houses are very close!!

Online scouting

I have seen this girl too before lockdown  and the profile is very accurate. Just be cautious as I feel the neighbours know what is going on and as it’s lockdown everyone is at home and the houses are very close!!

Not thinking of going anytime soon!  Just curious as I think I may have been there a few times in the past.
If it is the location I described above, I once asked a girl how much the neighbours knew. She said everything and some of them were customers

Offline Pit88

Thanks Pit, is this the same address where they used to give a postcode of an adjacent street then tell you to walk up an alley to the first house on the left?

Yes, ii is this place.

Offline Pit88

Her AW profile states she is 30. Would you say she is nearer 23 or 30?
If you look from when she is a member of AW, it's look like that 30 is her true age, but in real she doesn't look like 30. So another + for her if she much younger.

Offline Escobar

Had no idea this place was still going. Had many great times there years ago. Thanks for the info.

Offline Captainhowdy666

23 years, size 65 ft 4 with lovely 34B natural boobs

Offline Amard

Just a note this is the price I got when I next her

🥰I'm offering good massage and full service body to body darling 60£ half 100an hour darling

So maybe she has to update her prices on the website

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review if only she was a little closer, was owo offered and was it extra?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
23 years, size 65 ft 4 with lovely 34B natural boobs

She’s a big girl  :lol:

Offline R125

I think I saw her before the lockdown but looked different to the pics and had a big tattoo on her back. Is this the same one?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think I saw her before the lockdown but looked different to the pics and had a big tattoo on her back. Is this the same one?

Welcome to UKP R125. Any chance of a review from you?

Offline proxima22

That sounds like Jessey, big tiger tattoo? She was a way better fuck than Yuri but she seems to have gone back to Thailand?

Offline Captainhowdy666

That sounds like Jessey, big tiger tattoo? She was a way better fuck than Yuri but she seems to have gone back to Thailand?
There’s another one with a big tattoo called nana baby
Decent service but backed out on anal which was annoying.