Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofi01 Leicester  (Read 597 times)

14 review(s) for sofia01 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mandal0re

Sofia01 - Leicester 12 months ago 1hr/£120
As explained on my previous review I'm new to this site and haven't chanced seeing any girl while Covid is ongoing hence the backdated review.

External Link/Members Only

Hotel on fringe of City Centre near the Station.
Comm's were straight forward, text when in vicinty for room number.
Sofia replied to the text by calling me straight back and asked me to use the stairs and not the lift as she thought it wasn't discreet enough.  Crikey stairs to the top floor!!!  I was hoping she was going to be worth it.

Got there, caught my breath from the stair climb and knocked the door which was immediately opened by Sophia.  Facially attractive nice red lippy on.
She was wearing a housecoat over a basque type arrangement so couldnt get an immediate look at her body but I wasn't put off.

She was relaxed and chatty and once the paperwork was out of the way and I'd had a quick shower to freshen up we started with some light kissing and fondling.  Her profile states French Kissing but for whatever reason this wasn't on offer today.  It also stated OWO was on offer but she declined this when I requested it.  (OWO has been removed from her current profile).  The lack of FK & OWO took some of the shine off the booking but she was still a sexy woman and I just went with the flow, a bit of fingering and fucking in a variety of positions followed by a chat and some more groping.  She said I was her last booking and there was no clockwatching.  I was there about an hour and twenty minutes.

Although I genuinely had a good time I feel I have to give a neutral because FK & OWO was advertised but not offered.
The pics on AW are of her but have been photoshopped. She is tall and quite a big lady, not overly fat but 'big'.
Had the photo's been accurate and FK & OWO not been on her profile I doubt I would have booked her at all.