Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybinature - MMF Meet Chorley  (Read 4339 times)

8 review(s) for sexybinature (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline funboythreesomes

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First review chaps so be gentle - meet took place mid-September but only joined here a week ago!

Booked via phone after getting their number from AW so not able to put a review up there!  Spoke to both M and F a couple of days before the meet to scope each other out I suppose.  All good so meet went ahead.  Went for 30mins @ £100 as wasn't sure what to expect!

Location: Adlington, between Chorley and Bolton, private semi just off the main A6.  House was fine, car went on driveway so better than some other places I've been too. Offered shower on arrival but was fresh but did nip upstairs for a tinkle.

The action: came back from the toilet and they were underway on the mattress in the middle of the living room floor!  Got myself undressed and got on there with them!  Spent a few mins sucking Fs large tits whilst M gave her pussy some tongue and then traded places. Following that she was giving us both a lovely blow job, swapping between both our cocks every 30 seconds or so.  Felt the sap rising so pulled away and let them go at it for a little while - boy can she gush when M hits the right spot!!

Then it was on with the rubber and she started to ride my cock whilst sucking M who was stood above us.  Moved into the spit roast position before I came into the bag - longevity not my strong point!

Quick chat about local pubs and such like then dressed and out the door.  Thoroughly enjoyable!  No man on man action but I think that's available if it floats your boat!

Would I go back? Not sure, it was worth doing but I'm in no rush to do it again.  I think the amount she gushed actually put me off a little but if you like that then you're into a winner!!!

Any questions, give me a shout!

Offline Tankengine48

Thanks for review.  In the past I have thought about seeing them, but never plucked up the courage  :(  I now think I ought to bite the bullet

Offline funboythreesomes

Go for it, real easy to get on with if that was putting you off, no pressure at all throughout.

Offline cideruk

Do you know if she works alone or just as a couple, trying to line up some real gushers for post lockdown.

Offline funboythreesomes

Not seen her in a separate profile but he was a pretty laid-back guy so if you're happy with him just being in the room then maybe worth an ask.  There was a whole heap of gush, trust me, I was wondering why the mattress was rubbery!!!!

Offline Jondy73

Decent review thanks, been on my 3some hotlist for a while and likely to go see in safer times

Offline funboythreesomes

Yeah, it was just in that hinterland between 'full' lockdowns but probably worth steering clear at the moment until that pesky virus buggers off!!!

Offline springmark83

Thanks for review I’ve met them too and would agree that the amount she gushes can be off putting, also didn’t like the fact they keep all action downstairs to the lounge area with a mattress on the floor.

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
Hi Springmark83, this is sexybinature. Unfortunately we never met you. You did book with us in December and cancelled 2 minutes later due to a meeting you had forgotten about. This would have left you in a tight situation. Of course that's fine with us,  we understand these things. The reason we have a nuru style mattress in the living room is for practical reasons, it gets slippery when wet lol!
Anyway, happy new year to all. Let's hope this is all over soon.
Stay safe and well xx

Offline marcius2018

Yeah, it was just in that hinterland between 'full' lockdowns but probably worth steering clear at the moment until that pesky virus buggers off!!!

Thanks for the report! I wish there were more reports on "couples". I saw a couple, who, unfortunately no longer offer services. It was a tremendous experience and something I certainly want to do again.
Being in a 69 with her, me underneath, licking her, while her husband was fucking her doggy-style was something I'll treasure forever!
I thinking I'll be making an appointment when this is over!

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
That will be great. It is a very hot and sexy position.

Offline cueball

Thanks for review I’ve met them too and would agree that the amount she gushes can be off putting, also didn’t like the fact they keep all action downstairs to the lounge area with a mattress on the floor.

Hi Springmark83, this is sexybinature. Unfortunately we never met you. You did book with us in December and cancelled 2 minutes later due to a meeting you had forgotten about.

I'm confused.

Who is telling porkies here?

If you never met, how does he know the downstairs podging arrangements?

This ain't aw, your rebuttal won't go un challenged on here.

I think you did meet and you're not happy with him sharing some facts about your arrangements.

I hope he weren't dumb enough to punt under his ukp nic, if he didn't then that begs another question.... How do you know who he is?

In all my years of punting, your post would put you on my not to be trusted list.

Edit.... The downstairs podging is in the review
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:21:13 am by cueball »

Offline marcius2018

That will be great. It is a very hot and sexy position.

You would be up for a bit of that then? I love getting close enough to "smell" sex! ;)

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
Hi, as you said it is in the first review. It is also obvious from some of our photos and videos. It is mentioned in our field reports. We are not ashamed of our arrangements and have no issue with being challenged. We are all about honesty on both sides. We do still have all the texts to prove it and he used the same name as on here. If you require proof please contact us via adultwork.
Kind regards

Offline cueball

Hi, as you said it is in the first review. It is also obvious from some of our photos and videos. It is mentioned in our field reports. We are not ashamed of our arrangements and have no issue with being challenged. We are all about honesty on both sides. We do still have all the texts to prove it and he used the same name as on here. If you require proof please contact us via adultwork.
Kind regards

It's down to springmark to retort this. I'll not ask for text proof as I'm not in the habit of putting punters in sticky positions.

He needs to reply now.

For now, I'll believe neither of you..... But I'm erring to the punter and not you

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
We just like honest reviews for everyone to make informed choices based on truth. We would never post personal details or show anything that could expose someones identity. What we can show is the fact that he cancelled. That's why there is no screen shot. It simply isn't fair or right. He mentioned about trying again another day, that is the only reason we kept his messages.

Offline cueball

We would never post personal details or show anything that could expose someones identity.

You asked me to contact you via aw for proof????

Which fires up my suspicious mind even more......

Do you want my aw id?

Would you pass on info to a total stranger on the internet?

The more I read from you, the more I question whether you're as trustworthy as you'd like us to believe.

Edit... Having said all that, the lad above needs to contribute to clear this up
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:58:29 am by cueball »

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
It would never make sense to behave in that way. We are all about discretion. It is very easy to block out someones details and show the conversation.
That is the reason we have made it clear that we have never met him. He has no feedback and we do. Believe what you want to believe,  that is what it's all about on here.

Offline marcius2018

We just like honest reviews for everyone to make informed choices based on truth. We would never post personal details or show anything that could expose someones identity. What we can show is the fact that he cancelled. That's why there is no screen shot. It simply isn't fair or right. He mentioned about trying again another day, that is the only reason we kept his messages.

Loved the review from 28/02/2020! Very hot indeed!

Offline cueball

It is very easy to block out someones details and show the conversation.
how would that be proof then, it's just a text convo, you could send between yourselves

Believe what you want to believe,
I'm always open minded, I believe what looks truthful, you're not convincing me. I'm just drilling down into the facts

that is what it's all about on here.
what exactly does that mean? Are you calling into question ukp? Or are you struggling with the fact this ISN'T aw and your rebuttal will not go un questioned?

Few points in red, feel free to answer

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
Thank you. It was a very hot and sexy booking. Xx

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Few points in red, feel free to answer

The review posted on here is no different to their field reports, so it’s unlikely that there is information on this review that hasn’t been posted before.

So would be strange for them to come on here and post apart to show that they never met the OP.

Offline cueball

The review posted on here is no different to their field reports, so it’s unlikely that there is information on this review that hasn’t been posted before.

You've got to read our exchanges kev, it's not about the review, it's more about their subsequent posts

Offline marcius2018

Thank you. It was a very hot and sexy booking. Xx

When we do eventually meet, I want a session like that! ;) :thumbsup:

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider
Who knows at the moment. Hopefully sooner than later. Something to look forward to when the restrictions are lifted. Xx

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who knows at the moment. Hopefully sooner than later. Something to look forward to when the restrictions are lifted. Xx

A reminder of site rules...

2 Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'

Offline sexybinature

• Service Provider

Offline Moby Dick

I’ve corrected this for you.

In all my years of punting, that picture is enough to put you in Cueball’s Cage.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 07:02:02 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline northernexplorer

would you like a bigger spade?  :thumbsdown:

Offline springmark83

Hi all
I have seen them not sure why you say I haven’t I’m not going to prove anything - I’m sorry if my comment offended you this is a site where we can post our honest feedback without being judged.

Offline funboythreesomes

Ever get the feeling you wish you hadn't started something?  Admin, is there anyway to delete my original review as some of the later discussion was not what I intended.  I had no issues with meeting these guys and they were thoroughly pleasant before and during!!!

Online Disco dave

Hi all
I have seen them not sure why you say I haven’t I’m not going to prove anything - I’m sorry if my comment offended you this is a site where we can post our honest feedback without being judged.

How come no review then mate?

Offline marcius2018

Ever get the feeling you wish you hadn't started something?  Admin, is there anyway to delete my original review as some of the later discussion was not what I intended.  I had no issues with meeting these guys and they were thoroughly pleasant before and during!!!

I'm glad you put something down...they are definitely on my radar now.

Offline cideruk

I'm glad you put something down...they are definitely on my radar now.

Snap  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Don't sweat it pal. You enjoyed yourself and reviewed accordingly.

Subsequent exchanges do not detract from your review.

That's the great thing about ukp