Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliet-kinkky - Canary Wharf Perfect ass and nice body  (Read 6633 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855973) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Parking]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6098928) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by magnetico]

Offline stephanden1990

The punt happened in November.

The girl - External Link/Members Only

Positives - Great body, very fresh and nice smelling.

Negatives - Although there`s FK om offer, i am not sure there was any, as I tried to kiss her neck and she would turn away her face.

She is Romanian, works in the flat of Ellie, she is less enthusiastic to offer sex than Ellie.

Overall Positive because of the body.

Price paid was 110 GBP per hour.

Offline Moorg

Thanks for the review, she does look stunning.  How were the boobs? Enhanced?

Offline droplet

Earlier reports had her face picture with black hair.

Is that the same girl wo you saw? Or was there a profile switch?

Thanks,

Offline stephanden1990

@moorg, Yes boobs are fake and enhanced. but i did not mind.

Offline stephanden1990

No she was blonde hair, I am not sure the girl with dark hair is her to be honest.

Offline Stealthmode

All the pictures are stolen from Tahlia Skaines.

All while saying on the profile,  ‘all pictures 100% genuine’ 🙄

You may have had a positive experience, but in my opinion bait and switches shouldn’t be rewarded, and is a negative. Just my thoughts, your review at the end of the day. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:57:17 am by Stealthmode »

Offline Stealthmode

reported the account. was removed almost immediately 😳

Offline stephanden1990

@stealthmode

Lol, yeah these pics are not hers then, but the girl I saw had great body and was introduced as a cousin of Ellie, who also lives there.

Not sure where Ellie disappeared.

Offline Stealthmode

@stealthmode

Lol, yeah these pics are not hers then, but the girl I saw had great body and was introduced as a cousin of Ellie, who also lives there.

Not sure where Ellie disappeared.

Did you know it wasnt her pictures? or just realised now?

Offline jono44

Juliet has reappeared and managed to get through the AW verifications rather than taking over another site. Photos seem similar to my recollection of her. Personally would rate face at 7/8 and body similar - probably dress size 6/8 and with a great arse.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The duo with Ellie doing CIM was fab. qv.

Offline stephanden1990

@stealthmode

To be honest I realized after you exposed the pictures, as her body was more or less similar to the pictures.

Offline ag3418

But her body is like the pics / close to it?

Yes I hate the B&S, but if its 80% as good as the pics worth a shot..

Offline stephanden1990

Yes, the girl I saw had a great body, and was blonde.

Her face is 7/10
Ass 11/10

Offline ag3418

Yes, the girl I saw had a great body, and was blonde.

Her face is 7/10
Ass 11/10

I like those stats  :yahoo:

Offline WAY-WARD

Her profile like her knickers has been up and down recently....here's her latest pic

Offline jmostert

Her profile like her knickers has been up and down recently....here's her latest pic

I was going to try and arrange a DUO with Ellie and Juliet based on OP’s review. Saw this change of profile today and now have no idea what I could be walking into. It’s a pity, if she does have as good body similar to the previous photos it won’t do much harm to post a few originals.

Offline Stealthmode

if you are not going to show your face then there is no excuse to use stolen pictures of a body that is almost like for like. Now the op has seen her and I haven’t, so his opinion holds more weight, but I would be very suspicious as to why.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:23:36 am by Stealthmode »

Offline WAY-WARD

Just looking at her head and shoulders you can tell she looks nothing like the other pics.

Offline magnetico

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:27:04 pm by magnetico »

Offline opticalman

you are right. Where do you get this user Id Photo guys? is there a specific link? Sorry for my ignorance

Offline magnetico

you are right. Where do you get this user Id Photo guys? is there a specific link? Sorry for my ignorance
it was a few days ago as her public verification picture, she's now removed it