Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: A good Latina Experience with Danny Sexy Latina - Birmingham  (Read 3086 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5929997) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Patron

Booking:
 Happened the day after the second lockdown (6th of Dec) ... 1 hour

Comms:
Through the phone ... discussed what I had in mind and she agreed. Address sent Via text.

Girl:
Face: 7/10 -- Body: 8/10 (mid 30s)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet:
A new complex near broad street ... buzzed, was let in and treated by Danny wearing a sexy robe and underwear.
To the room and straight away she started touching me and said that she thought I was gonna be an old man (because I asked for what I wanted on the phone), and she is pleased that I am not! anyway, she started to remove my clothes (I do love this ... as in my head it means she is enthusiastic) while kissing me, my neck and ears ... then moved down to the fella and started to perform a very good and wet OWO ... with a lot of eye contact.
At this point I am still standing and haven't had a chance to get on the bed, so I lay on the bed and ask her to strip down ... which she does with a lot of twerking and dancing ... she then jumps on the bed, and start kissing me deeply ... I ask her to lie back and proceed with oral (clean and no smell).
After oral (she made all the right noises and not fake), she then got back up and performed more oral and sat on the little fella and rode me for a good while ...
As I felt the end is coming ... asked here for CIM (which was agreed) but she insisted on finishing on her tits ... which I didn't mind and finished on her tits ... to be honest looked good on her tanned skinned ...

In total a very good punt ... would definitely revisit after luck down (if she is still anywhere to be found)

Positives:
Very sensual - True GFE feeling 
Enthusiastic
Happy to deliver

Negatives:
Nothing comes to mind

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 10:56:38 pm by Patron »

Offline covidiot

Thabks for the review. Any Links available? Or is this a VS here today gone tomorrow.? Cost?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 10:46:20 pm by covidiot »

Offline Patron

Any Links available? Or is this a VS here today gone tomorrow.?

modified with the link

Offline Philloveit21

Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Cheers for the review. When I went to meet her I couldn't find the frikkin building ...lol..i parked where I thought her building was and then she made me wait after I had kept her informed of my eta whilst driving down. Got bored waiting and went to see Maggie Turner instead.
Might try her again. She has a video on her Vivastreet profile if I remember.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:49:55 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Patron

Cheers for the review. When I went to meet her I couldn't find the frikkin building ...lol..i parked where I thought her building was and then she made me wait after I had kept her informed of my eta whilst driving down. Got bored waiting and went to see Maggie Turner instead.

You are welcome ... I don't look on Vivastreet as I have had some very shitty punts from there ...

Offline Straightsix

You are welcome ... I don't look on Vivastreet as I have had some very shitty punts from there ...
It was the video of her on Vivastreet that made me visit her! Its a great touch for a profile.

Offline TheSploshHER

When was this pal? I think I know what you mean if it was around November time... Shes moved round the corner from there to a very easy to find location since.

Great review Patron u beat me to the Toftt.. Seen her quite a few times and always delivered..
One meet in particular was a messy DUO with her n her mate Nicole ill try n review soon  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

When was this pal? I think I know what you mean if it was around November time... Shes moved round the corner from there to a very easy to find location since.

Great review Patron u beat me to the Toftt.. Seen her quite a few times and always delivered..
One meet in particular was a messy DUO with her n her mate Nicole ill try n review soon  :hi:
It must of been just before lockdown   maybe October ish.

Offline Nabz904

It was the video of her on Vivastreet that made me visit her! Its a great touch for a profile.

Got the link for the VS profile?