Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - liverpool Docks  (Read 1913 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tvrtuscan69

External Link/Members Only
First review so here goes.
I've met this lady a few times, most recently just before Christmas and last Monday, both lunchtime visits.

Comms - very good, called about 10am to book for just after 12, had a chat and arranged without issue .

Arrived and text when outside to get the code and floor number, she greeted me at the door, no hiding behind the door.
Dresses and looks a touch younger than her age, not massively though. Offered a drink, so I had a glass of water and we chatted for about 10 mins, then she told me where the bedroom was, ensuite if I needed to freshen up.
She came in a couple of minutes later wearing stockings and basque type thing, looked pretty good for milf / gilf fantasy. Went for a basic session, OWO, which was good, fairly deep, then on with the condom, reverse cowgirl, decent view actually, for about 5 mins then hard doggy to finish for about 10 mins or so. Made some decent noises to spur me on, finished in the bag, all in all just what I needed after a stressful morning in work (both times).
Not a clock watcher it seems so no rush, but it could have been because she wasn't booked up.

£40 for 15 mins. Good service and nice enough woman, i would prefer some younger ladies to be free more often in town but it's not easy to find unfortunately so she is a very good back up.

Offline IAMBATMAN

External Link/Members Only second link I've fixed for ya  :thumbsup: before posting the link delete everything except the 7 digit number

Offline Tvrtuscan69

:thumbsup: thank you, remember that for the next review, cheers

Offline IAMBATMAN

:thumbsup: thank you, remember that for the next review, cheers
no problem oh and always post the link with the number not the link with the name of the girl as girls change names alot and it breaks the link where the number always stays the same unless it's a new account entirely.