Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fay Hotness  (Read 1283 times)

Offline MangoPudding

So I did a new member search a few days ago and this profile caught my eye:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What does everyone else think?

Offline jammiedodger1

judging by the verification pic she's had a tough life for a 21 yr old  :D having said that she has bothered to verify so despite being new and having no feedback she could be a genuine one, if you take the plunge let us know mango  :hi:

Offline MangoPudding

Yeah, the only reason why I've posted this WG's link is because of the verification photo. If she hadn't then I wouldn't have bothered. The only thing that's bothering me is that her other photos look a lot better than the verification photo.

Will let UKP know if I do take the chance with her!

Offline jammiedodger1

Yeah, the only reason why I've posted this WG's link is because of the verification photo. If she hadn't then I wouldn't have bothered. The only thing that's bothering me is that her other photos look a lot better than the verification photo.

Will let UKP know if I do take the chance with her!
aw demand a no make-up passport style pic for their verification normal gallery pics hide a multitude of sins  ;)

Offline curry

Don’t the girls also have to supply some other documentation like passport or photo licence to get fully verified (which this user is) so they would check the DOB as well you would hope?

Offline jammiedodger1

you would hope so but sadly aw have proved time and time again they couldn't give a monkeys about the punter a bit like allowing wg's to hide their verification pics so we still have no clue what we're actually going to get  :dash: stinks really but it's the only show in town

sexy_1231983

How did u get to see her verification photo?

Offline jammiedodger1

How did u get to see her verification photo?
if you click on the green verification tab on the profile you'll get either the photo or far more often the message that the provider has chosen to hide their picture

Offline MangoPudding

Just had a quick look at this profile again. The photos do not looking anything like the verification photos not  :dash:(She changed the photos now). Not going to see her now

Offline Talbear

:thumbsup: if you like ugly birds...!!!