Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BEAUTY BROOKE - (Outcall)  (Read 4291 times)

10 review(s) for BEAUTY BROOKE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hammer1234

External Link/Members Only

Coms: Good via text

Fee: £400 3hrs

The Girl:  Tall girl nice looking milf type, slightly on the heavy side since some of the pics were taken in her profile.

The Punt: On time, dressed in a tight dress and heels. Envelope handed over and then the fun begins. She soon gets down to suck and lick my balls in such a way I was cumming in no time. Doesn’t like it in mouth or on face though. Few mins go bye and she asks me to mount her missionary with rubber on. Have to say wasn’t getting it and it seemed a bit robotic with some serious over the top noises coming from her. Not keen I asked her to suck me again which she did (excellent at this I have to say) and I was coming again.

Having found out I wasn’t liking the sex on top she lay in front of me playing with herself and asked me to play with myself which I did and blew all over her hands.

With not long left I asked her to suck me again this time she paid more attention to my head with her flicking tongue, this was amazing watching her suck and lick my end. The final bit where she squeezed my balls and let me shoot all over her tits was the icing on the cake

Result: Good night with a girl who gave me the best blowjobs I’ve ever had.

Offline marbella punts rule

3hrs to get 4 blowjobs!?! Hope the small talk between was good 3hrs is a long time  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 09:57:36 pm by marbella punts rule »

Offline MagpieToon

Have to say, £400 for some blow jobs and a bad bit of missionary in 3 hours seems like a bit of a negative to me.

Online CELICA GT

Thanks for your review, wish I had £400 to blow on a few blows, but as always your money, your review :hi:

Offline hammer1234

I have plenty of money so is nothing to me

Offline Lingus10

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have plenty of money so is nothing to me

What a strange thing to say :thumbsdown:

Online Kev3773

Offline hammer1234

Speaking the truth is not sanctimonious, and certainly not a git  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Speaking the truth is not sanctimonious, and certainly not a git  :hi:
Are you related to Harry Enfield.   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:41:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline hammer1234

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
No, not that I’m aware of  :cool:
Just wondered with you having a similar attitude to one of his characters.

Offline hammer1234

I think you are getting confused, that is a character in a tv show, I’m real  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I think you are getting confused, that is a character in a tv show, I’m real  :drinks:
Of course you are, we are all real on here.