Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx.Olivia.L.xxx - leeds  (Read 2348 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5922874) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Robyorks1981

Meet took place a few month back

External Link/Members Only

This was a short notice booking. Olivia's number was on her profile and so I texted her and she replied quickly to confirm availability and I was outside her apartment block within an hour.

I was buzzed up to her flat and my first impressions were good: she was pretty, seemed happy and was dressed in some nice underwear. However, this was the peak and everything went slightly downhill from here. She asked how long I was staying and so I gave her the cash to stash for a thirty minute appointment whilst I used the toilet.

Upon her return, I went in for a kiss - French Kissing is on her likes list - to be met by her turning her head away. I've never been refused kissing before and always turn up with fresh breath, so I was a little disappointed as I like a GFE. I kissed her neck for a bit instead and explored her body a little, which I got no objection to. I noticed a faint body odour smell from her, despite her having told me that I was her first of the day, as she was working till 11pm - which was a little off putting. At this point we were still stood up and so I suggested that we got on the bed.

I undressed and I went in for a kiss, to be met with her neck again. Whilst kissing her neck she was having a bit of a play with my cock. With the lack of proper kissing, I moved down her body to give her some oral. She really seemed to enjoy this. She got very wet and seemed to get close to the edge several times, but never quite got there. Anyway, after a while, the music on her phone stopped and she just got up and told me the time was up!

I asked if we had time for sex and she agreed, but said: "only two minutes". I put on the condom and fucked her in doggy. As I knew she would be likely to just get up within a minute or two, I pumped away and came as quickly as I could!

She was straight up and disappeared whilst I got dressed. She said her next booking was due soon and I got the feeling that she's not showering between punters, as he was due within minutes of me leaving.

Overall, I was disappointed and i’m torn between neutral and negative

Offline I like natural boobs

Getting rid of the punter quickly was also my experience with her.
Just noticed that her 30 minute rate has gone up to £70. When I saw her it was £60 but she charged me extra for some services and I ended up paying £100. It would be so much more simple if these girls had an all inclusive price.
As someone who likes chubbers I found her attractive but I don't think that she's exactly good value.
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline hellohi21

I met her too (review to come) but glad I’ve read this as it confirmed my suspicions.

I booked her for 15 minutes but before I knew it, time was up. I think she is bullshitting on the times and rushing people out early.

I had to wank myself off because I was caught short on time. I also heard footsteps and chatting in the flat by whoever she is with, which was very off putting especially when the bed was so creaky.

Offline Aireman

A shame cos she's exactly my type. I guess at those prices it's not a big surprise that she's slightly rattling through punters. Have to be honest and say I'm still stupidity considering giving her a go and seeing if I have better luck, cos I really do like the look of that arse....

Offline hellohi21

A shame cos she's exactly my type. I guess at those prices it's not a big surprise that she's slightly rattling through punters. Have to be honest and say I'm still stupidity considering giving her a go and seeing if I have better luck, cos I really do like the look of that arse....

She is good looking facially and has a nice figure. She is my type and would be a regular but I’m convinced she rushed me out and I doubt she makes exceptions

Offline Aireman

She is good looking facially and has a nice figure. She is my type and would be a regular but I’m convinced she rushed me out and I doubt she makes exceptions
Seems like she does that regularly and I'm certainly not naive enough to think she'd make an exception for me haha. Am just weighing up whether or not I like the look of that body enough to still go for it like an idiot! Might try and see if I can get a visit in post-lockdown, will report back if I do.

Offline hellohi21

Seems like she does that regularly and I'm certainly not naive enough to think she'd make an exception for me haha. Am just weighing up whether or not I like the look of that body enough to still go for it like an idiot! Might try and see if I can get a visit in post-lockdown, will report back if I do.

to be fair if you do half an hour you could get what you wanted out of the meet I reckon.

Offline Aireman

to be fair if you do half an hour you could get what you wanted out of the meet I reckon.
My thoughts exactly! Half an hour (or slightly less based on what others have said  :D) pump and dump style booking where I get to ogle that arse would probably suit me.