Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a, London Chancery Lane  (Read 2055 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vman1

Hi all,

A long time reader of this wonderful forum.  :)

Visited her in October 2020. I thought I'd add my review of of the popular of Veronica.

Comms was excellent, answered call and answered q's I had. Undecided on extra anal until the meet, £30 extra listed.

Booked for 1 hour, postcode sent. Travelled via tube, Chancery Lane nearest stop. I arrived 10 mins early, but had to wait 10 mins before buzzed into high rise flats. Lift to a high floor, knock on door and answered with her hiding.

She is fit and looks awesome and better than pictures, no face on profile which is understandable.

Flat is modern, obviously for punting  :D. Paperwork sorted put on table, shower and began with OWO deep throat  for 10 mins before Johnny stuck on and her starting on top. Lovely motions with a slow rhythm, myself building pace which is going great. Next position was doggy, my fave position, on leather sofa in room for some time.

At this point I asked for anal, no probs. Lubed up, guided myself in and thrust away which is great.  :dance:
After finishing I was ready to unload so tossed over her lovely, enhanced chest. I am only a 1 pop guy btw. Showered, chat and ready for cold London.

She is warm, chatty and overall a great provider and saved her. Thanks to positive reviews of hers for helping me to choose her.  :hi:

Offline jono44

Saw her around the same time. Yes, the facefuck and overall service level was exceptional (I am not into anal) but for me not one of the encounters that lingers in the memory.
Why not?
Well its probably just my  preference for the younger prettier hard bodied ladies. Veronica is none of those things.
But that said the service was great.
A similar provider - Unique_Monica - External Link/Members Only -whom I saw as a duo with Yours_Khloe back in 2018 -https://www.adultwork.com/4567910 - suffers, for me, from the same negatives.
Khloe, who now works part time in the Farringdon area -  is a different proposition and prompted subsequent returns but not sufficiently recently to review in detail - have only just been admitted to the site after some time and many encounters blur in the memory. .

27 review(s) found for Yours_Khloe linked to in above post (16 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative)