Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 1328 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dantedick

When: 4th of December

Comms: Ideal, quick texts back and forth that feels like arranging a meet with a friend. Arranged for £30 for 15 mins of oral without and tit wank.

Location: A normal looking house on a normal looking street in Wolverhampton. Safe and unassuming.

Appearance: Usual behind the door hello, then in and upstairs to her room. An older woman who is still quite pretty and very busty, she fills out her tight bras very nicely. She felt a bit self conscious about her middle, but nothing was too alarming or unexpected from the pics on AW.

Experience: I've seen complaints about her on here regarding her technique, but I have to say they must have caught her on a bad day or are talking nonsense. I'm a girthy and lengthy guy, and not many women can deliver what I feel is a satisfying job, and this lady most definitely can. She was able to fully deepthroat me at my request, with some difficulty and a little tooth action, but with some serious determination, and she doesn't let up during the whole oral session. She was willing to go the absolute way to please, and that's what I like!

Very eager to please, she's great at making you feel at complete ease while she takes you in her mouth. She can be a little chatty if you engage her or talk much, which makes me feel comfortable and more like I'm having fun with someone I've known for a while, but others may find that a little off putting if they're nervous. She's more than happy for you to play with her during the whole time too, and that's always a great plus.

After a good 10 mins of great oral, on to a tit wank with oil that felt incredible as she has really nice big boobs that feel just right in your hands. The way she tries to do a little oral during the tit wank is a nice touch too. Get very excited, ready to blow, so pull back and finish all over those big boobs.

End: Friendly chat while she helps me while down, then cleans up herself and talk about life and things going on in our respective lives. It's nice to have a connection with someone instantly, even if it's all for money, as it all feels that much more personal. Little walk down the stairs, a quick smack on the bum and leave her place a satisfied man.

In summation, she's very good at what she does, and her name suits her impressive skills. Not the youngest or prettiest thing, but one of the most experienced and talented. Incredible value for money.

External Link/Members Only