Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any cross dressers out there  (Read 896 times)

Offline Buttplug

I like crossdressing. I've been into it since early teens. It started with my mothers undies from the wash tub. I loved the feel of corset and stockings and soiled panties. I have progressed over the years to having quite a collection of my own , unbeknown to my wife. I also like to wear stockings and the like when on a punt. I am sure there are others out there with the same kink. It is also exciting for me to go on a punt dressed in female underwear to someone who I haven't seen before to see there reaction. Some of the older ones aren't a bit surprised as they say that it's quite a common thing . I would like to hear your feedback.

Offline BP

... unbeknown to my wife

actually...I saw her yesterday and she was dressed as Andy Capp

Offline Buttplug

I look a bit like Flo when I’m dressed.

Offline Darrenl

I don't think of myself as a crossdresser but I'll be honest I've worn womens underwear in a couple of punts for a cheap thrill. Judging from their reaction I'm not that that unusual. I remember seeing some nurse saying it was an eyeopener how many men rushed into hospital after an accident were wearing knickers.

Offline Kinkyr69

I quiet like wearing stockings on a punt.. there was a now retired aw lady in warrington who liked to dress punters ..shame she retired. I always ask the question when booking..surprisingly nobody says no..

Offline quatter11

First post. New member. Be gentle.

I love wearing stockings while punting. I was a prolific punter up until the closure of Sandys Superstars. The last few years, less so. I'm a parlour sort of guy and have a few reports to post from the likes of Roses Retreat, GFE and HOD (London) and will do so when I have time. But going back to the original question, yes I would often wear stockings and sometimes ladies panties. (and once a body stocking when I fucked Liberty) I would always put them on before the girl entered the room and it gave me quite a thrill waiting on their reaction which I'm glad to report was 99% favourable. I remember Liberty, Jessica, Kelly and Lexi (who I memorably fucked up the arse while we were both wearing black hold ups) been positively thrilled and turned on by the sight of a middle aged man with a raging boner dressed in stockings. The only negative reaction I got was from Santana who pulled a face and asked if I was gay! Funny isn't it, a woman who by that stage had probably been selling sex for ten years but didn't know anything about sex!