Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa and Anayss - Farringdon - Great duo with few caveats.  (Read 3916 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jono44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:
//www.adultwork.com/5439322 or External Link/Members Only
The much reviewed Antonia aa seemed someone whom I must meet and thought I would also see what Anayss was like.
Communication very easy and efficient. Flat is good exercise to reach. Think twice if you are overweight and unfit.
Flat modern, clean and welcoming as were the girls.
Antonia is very attractive both facially and in body. Genuine size 6/8. Very much like photos.
Anayss is also attractive and for me has a 4/6  slim body to die for.
There was no real interaction between the two girls - not that I want this; I prefer them to concentrate on me.
I took both in most positions after oral from them both.
Oral was a little disappointing and somewhat curtailed.
Antonia took the lead and made the process a little businesslike. I got the impression that she has the 30 minutes punt well under control and that a two shot one hour was anticipated. Despite being told that I would only come once in the hour even with two ladies, the 'cum within 30 mins and twice in the hour' regime seemed to be fixed. Great if you are not of my advancing years.
That said it was a memorable punt.
Antonia has a superb body with flat stomach, great arse and breasts in total proportion to her body. Her face and body is 8/9 out of 10. Great English and good to talk to. Rather businesslike. But well worth the short oral multi positioned sex in which we engaged.
Anayss was slimmer also with great English and more laid back. For me a greater fuck in many positions before coming with her in prone bone.
Got the impression that had I made more specific requests rather than going with the flow I would have received the protracted oral which I usually crave. I had booked an hour - £120 each with the usual Romanian £20 for OWO. Am not into anal but it was on offer.
It was great while it lasted - it was over in 30 mins. Followed by massage.
Overall. Great punt with some minuses. But not enough to discourage a return engagement particularly with Anayss on her own. And subject to greater direction I feel sure it will be even better. A hint for others.
Just need to ensure I am fit enough for the stairs.
And if anyone has recommendations for great physically attractive oralists would love to hear.

32 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative)

Offline bedhedred

Oral was a little disappointing and somewhat curtailed.

Yes, that is a problem and proves my view that paying them for owo is good money after bad.

I still really fancy Anyssx though.

Offline tantraman

Antonia is very attractive both facially and in body. Genuine size 6/8. Very much like photos.

... photos collected here :music:

I've not P&D'd Anayss yet ... and I've never thought about a P&D Duo ... interesting sexperience (once Covid-19 fucks off!) :drinks:

Offline stuart.

I've not P&D'd Anayss yet ... and I've never thought about a P&D Duo ... interesting sexperience (once Covid-19 fucks off!) :drinks:

I've seen both of them Anayss is pretty hot in my opinion and she let me blow a huge load over her face but when I try to rebook her recently couldn't get her to agree to another facial so didn't go, Antonia is obviously the hottest of the two.

Actually Anayss is the first girl I ever paid to take a facial lol

Offline bedhedred

So, my British chums!
Hidden Image/Members Only

I once did a p&d duo with 2 Roms in a euro-tastic location many moons ago. The lead girl pointed to herself and said "blasen", then pointed to her pal and said "ficken, OK?"

I nodded.

She immediately started sucking me up to full wood, then budged to one side while I stuffed it into her mate, whilst feeling the blow job girls tits with my free hand. Needless to say it was a whirlwind session and I busted around the 12 minute mark. Not expensive though. Maybe Eur 25 or 30 each.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:10:46 pm by bedhedred »