Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KellyBlondieX - Middlesbrough  (Read 1064 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528624) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MagpieToon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone call 1 hour beforehand due to a cancellation

Rate: £90 for 30 minutes (£60 plus £30 for anal)

Services: Anal (kind of), OWO, Protected in some positions

Location: Terraced house in absolute dive of an area right outside Town Centre.

The Girl: Not the girl in the pictures, likely not the same girl on the account anymore either.

The Punt: So lets start by saying I have not been in the game long, this was my 2nd ever punt and it was only January last year. I had not heard of this site and was working on the assumption that AW reviews were fairly safe once review numbers were above a certain amount. Oh how naive I was...

Comms were great considering I had just been let down by the one I had booked, but I was now in Boro and gagging for some Anal so had limited options. I parked nearby and got lost in the shit stewn streets but eventually found the property. The Rom in question was absolutely not the one from the profile, brunette, petite size 4. I should have turned but in all honesty it was not even an option I thought I had available to me.

The house was barren, yet still a mess. I was taken upstairs to a unfurnished room with a bed and mattress, no sheets.

Handed money over, both stripped, she would have been attractive if she a little more weight to her. Advised no kissing and she did not like to go on top, again wanted to walk but lacked the confidence to do so and now she had my money.

She tried OW but was not getting anything out of him and moved to OWO which got me going. At this point I was wanting to just cum and go ASAP, wondering if she was here of her own choosing.

Asked to move straight to Anal and she lubed up, she complained I was too big (though to be fair a HB pencil would have struggle with her size) and used her hand as a kind of extension/shield so that I could only get the top half in.

Moved to doggy, pumping away as fast as possible but the shit setting and the constantly vibrating phone kept putting me off. Mercifully I came, wiped, dressed and got out as quickly as possible. She engaged in some small talk, asking if I was married, where I lived, worked, which got me worried that this was some scam and some Romanian thugs were about to storm in and beat me up.

Drive home felt crap, mature enough now to realise I should have reported it anonymously as it may well have been trafficking but I was honestly just too relieved to get out of there at the time to think on it any further.

I have seen the profile is mainly based in Hull and Southampton these days but ot does pop up to Boro on occasion, little chance it is the same girl. Do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs, I have reported it since but no clue on the outcome.

Pros: None
Cons: Everything, this was almost enough to put me off punting forever.

Would I return? Never

Offline marbella punts rule

Sounds horrific, I had a similar punt around 10 years ago, I had a bit more experience punting than yourself when it happened
 but the feeling /knowing of the girl really not wanting to be there was overwhelmingly obvious to me so I left before anything happened, I'd handed over my euros (this happened in spain) but wasn't bothered... it played on my mind the next day so I reported the place to the police knowing fine well the local authorities don't really care but knowing I tried gave me peace of mind and lead me down another path of punting ie independent girls, I'm not trying to walk a moral high ground as I've punted in many brothels in spain and the girls were mostly eastern Europeans but that was the first and last time I'd been in that kind of situation