Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 2034 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online covidiot

External Link/Members Only

Date - September
Cost - £50 for 30 mins
Location - New build apartments near Jewelry Quarter
Services - All on likes list available

So called in the morning and booked for about 6pm. Text before and confirmed services required. All communication was prompt and clear.

Got to apartment and had to call her as could not find the entrance. She came out and got me, was wearing a nice dress and looks beautiful better then her AW pics. Got inside and was asked to take a shower for safety. Did ask her to join but she said she had already showerd. Came out and was given a towel.

The sex and foreplay was provided at a very relaxed pace and she led most of it as I had already told her what I wanted so let her control the pace. Also nice chat at the end, she seems honest and down to earth.

Not included the min by min story cos I cant remember and like I said if its on her list she ain't gonna say no.

Would return but like my variety so only if nothing else available.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 05:19:30 pm by covidiot »

Offline Hungyorkie

I saw Carla about 6 months ago, had the itch for strap on service, of which she says she does and has a variety of sizes. Met her at an appartment, she had to get a taxi to get there, very quiet and discrete, all going well. Yes shes a milf and sbe is pretty, her service was not the best though, not much touching and her strap on wasn't, it was just a dildo which she held against herself, which clearly limited the service some what. Nice person but i would not go back.