Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy Coventry City Centre  (Read 805 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Francisco

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only+

This punt took place before the new lockdown.

Flats in Coventry city centre near the bus station. Big room with bathroom. Very clean.

Price:
£120 + extra £10 for kissing, 1 hour. I thought she was £120 all inclusive, but when I asked her about kissing she requested an extra tenner, so I paid.

Services:
Kissing (Very Limited), OW, 69, RO, Penetration (Protected).

The Girl:
Young, slim, very pretty. I was impressed by her. Cracking body with  a lovely small arse, nice fake breasts, clean shaved pussy. Her AW profile says she's 26 I would say she looks a few years younger. Her profile pictures are fair. She was friendly, cheerful and chatty. Her English wasn't very good.

The Punt:
Buzzed in, hiding behind the door trick, she was wearing very sexy outfit and high heels, guided me to the room and sorted the paperwork out.
I had a shower and asked her to join in but she declined by saying that the shower stall was too small for two people.
After a quick shower I returned to the room and we started to kiss while standing. I started to initiate some FK but she wasn't having any of it. Her kissing was very light. She tried to avoid it whenever was possible. I hoped it would improve forward on but it didn't. I used a breath freshener spray just before the punt and my breath smelled good. Perhaps she didn't like the look of me, she wasn't fancy kissing the old man. It's understandable, but if she requested an extra for this service she should've put in more effort. If she didn't like the look of me she should had said no kissing instead of taking an extra for this service. She clearly lacked professionalism in this regard. To be absolutely clear she did some kissing but it was very light mostly with closed mouth. So, it was a disappointment.
After about 5 minutes we moved to the bed for some more fondling, stroking and light kissing. Her OW skills were quite good but no attention to the balls or licking around or underneath. I read some previous reviews of her and I was expecting OWO, but when I asked about it she answered that she was OW only. I looked at the likes list on her AW profile later on and it showed only OW. So, it's far enough.
The good bit of the punt was RO. Her pussy was truly lovely - tasty, sweet and clean. And she was responsive, so I spent quite a long time deeply engaged in reverse oral. I didn't try to finger her.
The best bit was sex. We did some variations of missionary, doggy, I finished in the bag in cowgirl. I found her very natural, it didn't feel mechanical at all. I was very pleasantly surprised. I must admit I really enjoyed It. She maintained some eye contact as well.

Timekeeping:
I got my whole hour. She didn't try to kick me out early. I didn't feel rushed at any moment of the punt. So, I can't fault her on that.

In Conclusion:
My only problem with this punt was that she requested an extra for kissing and didn't deliver it to my expectations. Otherwise I enjoyed the punt. So, it's neutral.
Would I recommend her to other punters? It's a tricky one. I think if you manage to charm her you'll be able to receive a great service, otherwise you'll probably end up having a GFE with her mouth closed for kissing , but then again even though kissing was limited for me it wasn't a bad punt.