Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - chancery lane - FFM  (Read 3253 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only

Visited Veronica with my girlfriend recently. Saw her before lockdown 1 and standard of service has definately not dropped, and she definately enjoys interacting with girls.

Booking process
Was pretty easy. Texted in the morning, and arranged for later that day. Also confirmed she was ok for my girlfriend to come along and it was no extra cost.
Paid 190 for an hour, which is standard rate plus anal and rimming.
I had a shower on arrival and we then got down to business. She started asking if my girlfriend was ok if they kissed. She quickly agreed and they started snogging. I stood their admiring for a second and figure I might as well help Veronika get naked. Got her out of her kit and they were still snogging happily. Then got my girlfriend naked and Veronika immediately went down to lick her pussy while I rimmed Veronika from behind.

We moved to the bed, and Veronika laid down with my girlfriend doing 69 on top of her. My girlfriend started giving me a blowjob, but I left her to lick Veronica out, while I went up the other end, and rimmed my girlfriend which Veronika was licking her pussy. I then moved around and slid my dick into my girlfriend's pussy. It was a great feeling to have a tongue lapping away while I was banging away. I would occasionally stop and let Veronika lick and deep throat my dick. My girlfriend was very happy by this stage, so I figured it was time to move onto anal. Slipped my dick into her ass and enjoyed the feeling. Pulled my dick out and Veronika was happy to lick my dick straight out of my girlfriend's ass (everything was 100% clean). Went back and forth a few times and finished that sequence with my girlfriend having multiple orgasms and Veronika deep throating me for quite a while from below.

It felt like time to fuck Veronika. Asked for a condom, and Veronika sorted me out after spitting on my dick a fair bit and face fucking herself for a few seconds to make sure I was 100% hard. I lay back and veronika climbed on top. She has a beautiful body and it was great to watch her fuck me.
I took over from below for a while before lying her on her back and pounding away. Took the opportunity to switch to anal and was pounding again shortly afterwards with no complaints from anyone. My girlfriend started playing with my ass which always gets me going.
I withdrew from Veronika's ass and started rimming her gaping ass while my girlfriend continued to play with my ass and I was jerking off. Finished like that and was very happy.
We chatted for a while, with Veronika reminding me how lucky I was to have such a pretty and adventerous girlfriend and saying she was more than welcome to return in the future.
We showered and left. All in the action took about 50 minutes, but neither of us felt short changed, and we got everything we wanted.

Conclusions
Veronika definately enjoys playing with girls. Her service is as good as ever. Can deep throat for England (or Poland), and can take an anal pounding.

Will definately return

Offline misternobody

WOAH ! Man that was a review !
Lucky you.
I have seen her this summer for the first time, she always been on my HL. Glad i gave it a go, will return for sure.

Offline Colston36

Visited Veronica with my girlfriend recently. Saw her before lockdown 1 and standard of service has definately not dropped, and she definately enjoys interacting with girls.

Booking process
Was pretty easy. Texted in the morning, and arranged for later that day. Also confirmed she was ok for my girlfriend to come along and it was no extra cost.
I had a shower on arrival and we then got down to business. She started asking if my girlfriend was ok if they kissed. She quickly agreed and they started snogging. I stood their admiring for a second and figure I might as well help Veronika get naked. Got her out of her kit and they were still snogging happily. Then got my girlfriend naked and Veronika immediately went down to lick her pussy while I rimmed Veronika from behind.

We moved to the bed, and Veronika laid down with my girlfriend doing 69 on top of her. My girlfriend started giving me a blowjob, but I left her to lick Veronica out, while I went up the other end, and rimmed my girlfriend which Veronika was licking her pussy. I then moved around and slid my dick into my girlfriend's pussy. It was a great feeling to have a tongue lapping away while I was banging away. I would occasionally stop and let Veronika lick and deep throat my dick. My girlfriend was very happy by this stage, so I figured it was time to move onto anal. Slipped my dick into her ass and enjoyed the feeling. Pulled my dick out and Veronika was happy to lick my dick straight out of my girlfriend's ass (everything was 100% clean). Went back and forth a few times and finished that sequence with my girlfriend having multiple orgasms and Veronika deep throating me for quite a while from below.

It felt like time to fuck Veronika. Asked for a condom, and Veronika sorted me out after spitting on my dick a fair bit and face fucking herself for a few seconds to make sure I was 100% hard. I lay back and veronika climbed on top. She has a beautiful body and it was great to watch her fuck me.
I took over from below for a while before lying her on her back and pounding away. Took the opportunity to switch to anal and was pounding again shortly afterwards with no complaints from anyone. My girlfriend started playing with my ass which always gets me going.
I withdrew from Veronika's ass and started rimming her gaping ass while my girlfriend continued to play with my ass and I was jerking off. Finished like that and was very happy.
We chatted for a while, with Veronika reminding me how lucky I was to have such a pretty and adventerous girlfriend and saying she was more than welcome to return in the future.
We showered and left. All in the action took about 50 minutes, but neither of us felt short changed, and we got everything we wanted.

Conclusions
Veronika definately enjoys playing with girls. Her service is as good as ever. Can deep throat for England (or Poland), and can take an anal pounding.

Will definately return

I hate you, you lucky bastard. Years ago - like 54 years - I lived with a Polish stripper. Fucked her everywhere - on a gravestone, in the ladies at a smart hotel, going up and down in a lift - and got her in bed with a German stripper, whoopee! - then they had a row and it never happened. One of my life's great tragedies.

Offline Shades

I hate you, you lucky bastard. Years ago - like 54 years - I lived with a Polish stripper. Fucked her everywhere - on a gravestone, in the ladies at a smart hotel, going up and down in a lift - and got her in bed with a German stripper, whoopee! - then they had a row and it never happened. One of my life's great tragedies.
Great story. Although there are some obvious upsides, there are definately some additional complexities to deal with.

Offline smiths

Booking process

Conclusions

Will definately return

Sounds good. :thumbsup: I have punted with Veronica a long time ago and was thinking of seeing her and Natt again before lockdown. Maybe when its over.

Offline hendrix

Great review! I'll probably break my "no extras" rule for this one, given the dearth of proper PSE options in London.

Offline smiths

Great review! I'll probably break my "no extras" rule for this one, given the dearth of proper PSE options in London.

I would love a FFM with her and her flatmate Naughty Natt xx, punted with both 121, both great though a long time ago with Veronica and just before the March lockdown with Natt, she was the second best newbie WG I punted with in 2020.

Offline samp001

Excellent review by Op. lucky guy. Always been on my hot list. Only thing which is a bit of a concern and I’m a bit too over cautious especially during last year due to covid is her location. As I understand it’s a block of flats shared by other girls? How discrete would you guys say it is? If no one like neighbors notices you going in or out I wouldn’t care..

Offline bundaskwilz

Sounds good. :thumbsup: I have punted with Veronica a long time ago and was thinking of seeing her and Natt again before lockdown. Maybe when its over.

Veronica and natt dont play with each other during a duo... I asked her about this during one of our meets.. She said her and the girl who worked there before would regularly fuck in punts and by themselves but shes got a bf now so has stopped meeting people

Offline Shades

Excellent review by Op. lucky guy. Always been on my hot list. Only thing which is a bit of a concern and I’m a bit too over cautious especially during last year due to covid is her location. As I understand it’s a block of flats shared by other girls? How discrete would you guys say it is? If no one like neighbors notices you going in or out I wouldn’t care..
The location is discrete. It is a big block of flats, and no-one will notice you.

Offline smiths

Veronica and natt dont play with each other during a duo... I asked her about this during one of our meets.. She said her and the girl who worked there before would regularly fuck in punts and by themselves but shes got a bf now so has stopped meeting people

Good, I don't like lesbo stuff, them both concentrating on me would be just fine with me.