Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy ravishing - Clapham  (Read 1868 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline misternobody

Not my first review, but new account so...

External Link/Members Only

1hour : £140 (before she changed it to 150)

Seen twice in November.

Comms:
I sent her a text, got an answer quickly after. Booked and then received postcode and full address while on my way

Venue:
Not the sexiest, Council block, but safe and discret enough..

The girl:
Not the prettiest, bad teeth, big scares on boobs, but slim figures, perky ass. Great attitude tho, smilling and defo up for sex.

Service:
  :thumbsup:
All services stated on her profile and agreed has been provided.
Started in the entrance, with kissing got undressed and on her knees while I was removing my clothes. Facefucked her for a little while, then lifted her up and throw her on the bed, head bending on the edge on the bed for more facefuck while I was fingering her on both hole. Followed, doggy then anal on doggy. She then sucked me and I came on the face.

Quick clean up back in the room, quick chat, offered a massage (not great but ..) ended up sucking me her on top.
Round two, straight on anal, doggy, cowgirl, me sitting on the edge of the bed while she was trying to squat over my dick. Finished in her mouth.

Shower, and bye.

Very good VFM, up for rough sex, accept fingers, hard anal, facial for 140 (back in November) worth it.
Seen her twice, but not sure I will see her again. There are plenty of fish in the ocean.

Online boardyhell

the block of flats she works from doesn't have a name outside :dash:
nice girl ,she said before the action started ,i hope we can have anal experience,indicitive of her attitude

Offline ollielon

Nice review .. that is a lot of actions in 1 hour .. the room must have been steaming !  :P :lol: