Author Topic: Shylet (Stockport)  (Read 2477 times)


18 review(s) for Shylet (7 positive, 2 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neo

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: March 2020

Location: Stockport, 10 minute walk from Merseyway shopping centre. Cant comment on parking since I walked it there. Plentiful of buses nearby though. The apartment block required an access code that she failed to provide so I was standing around like a lemon in view of everyone till someone went in & I followed them. Only when I got in was the cell service abysmal that I had to ring her 3 times go get the message across of tell me the floor & door. Not a positive start to what was meant to be a quick booking.

Comms: initially spoke over AW, Exchanged numbers & rang on the day. I was only after a quick release so opted for 15min quickie. At the time she didn't list on her profile that this service was only BJ (not sex) but that was ideal for me as its all I was after.

Looks: photos are very accurate. She is a big woman. Due to her lack of mobility she isnt going to do the heavy lifting and was quite lazy on her back.  Her English is fine but has a strong accent from what I can remember. Her profile claims she's 38 which seems a bit right. Id say a fee more years than she's letting on but not by much.

Service: blowjob was very rudimentary. After 2 minutes she was commenting on me to hurry up. Like love. If you could give me a decent NJ I'd have been finished in 30 seconds  :lol: but nope was pretty much blue balled for the entire time, all the while her phone was going off. Didnt finish in the alloted time, was initially offered a shower but was told time was ticking. Like I get its a 15min booking but its not a good start to put me under time pressure. Horrible attitude in that regard I must admit which is a shame as her comms didn't portray this at all, till you interact with her In person.

The saving grace is it was £30 and nothing extortionate but still giving it a neg since the time pressure made the whole experience 'stressful' rather than a relaxed experience. I'd have given her a neutral at best if she wasn't a proper clock watcher but in my eyes she will never score a positive as I'm not seeing her again.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Some WGs just half arse it on a 15 min punt, thinking it's not worth putting any effort in for the money they're getting but I use them to test a WG out, if they give a good service in a 15 min booking I'll go back for a longer booking a lot of the time.
I'm sure lots of punters do that, so girls who cba in a 15 min booking will lose out on potentially returning clients in the long run.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Dem some big titties. One of them pics looks like a girl named roxyboobs or something, think she was also called boobalicious. Used to work Bentleys in Manchester city center and tours birmingham. Anyone confirm or not if its her or not?

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Dem some big titties. One of them pics looks like a girl named roxyboobs or something, think she was also called boobalicious. Used to work Bentleys in Manchester city center and tours birmingham. Anyone confirm or not if its her or not?

It's not RoxyBoobs. She has another profile on AW in the Midlands.

Shylet has been around a while. Was working in Yorkshire a few years ago. She is reviewed on here. May be under a different name. All reviews were bad.

Offline IAMBATMAN

It's not RoxyBoobs. She has another profile on AW in the Midlands.

Shylet has been around a while. Was working in Yorkshire a few years ago. She is reviewed on here. May be under a different name. All reviews were bad.
  :hi:

Offline Deepstroker

Bad luck but at least you didnt get ripped for a fortune. When browsing AW ,one thing that switches me off a profile is if there isnt a range of photos. If there are just photos of one feature ie boobs or arse i just think,well theres something to hide.