Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish (Manchester)  (Read 3217 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Neo

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: March 2020

Price: £60 for 30 minutes. What amazes me with her price is that it hasn't changed in years. She offers the same price for 15minutes, giving you an incentive to stay for longer with no extra £££. Banging value in that regard.

Looks: She is what I'd describe as skinny fat. She isnt in the BBW territory but is certainly a bit chunky than her pictures let on. Not a bad thing as she's still quite attractive. She's quite small, id say around 5 foot 2 & must be in her early 30s but only just. Does look quite young still.

Location: Apartment building near the Marble Arch Pub in Manchester. Plenty of paid car parks in the vicinity.

Service: offered a shower on arrival that doesn't come out of your 30 minutes, started with a massage that was well done that led into French kissing (no tongues) on with the condom and she enjoyed a few positions and was quite enthusiastic. She maintains eye contact rather than closing them and picturing her doing the laundry. Her English is very fluent and after the session can hold a convo of her own.

Very positive review as you're getting banging value for it. Amazing service provider that I cant say much wrong about. Do wish she was a bit less chunky as if she was petite it would elevate her to the next level, but it isn't the end of the world.

Offline Briddy

French kissing with no tongues :wackogirl:

Offline punterjoe

She's been on my HL for while, actually since I recognised her in a cafe in the Northern Qtr before lockdown. Shame she's put on a bit of timber but will try for a meet after this is all over.

Offline Neo

She's been on my HL for while, actually since I recognised her in a cafe in the Northern Qtr before lockdown. Shame she's put on a bit of timber but will try for a meet after this is all over.

Even with the timber, at that price she is worth a good plod. After my review I see she has over 40 positive ones. Not a surprise really.

Online Moby Dick

Look at her face pics, then this woman, related??

??
Why post on this review thread?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:59:33 pm by daviemac »

Offline frankc

Offline LeeVanCleef

??
Why post on this review thread?

Because the are facially similar, even if unrelated
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online RandomGuy99

Look at her face pics, then this woman, related??
Hell no.

Molly is a very nice sensible woman.  She looks like her photos. Very nice bum and boobs.  Easy to book even at late notice.  Dresses to please.  Nice to chat with and she really is of Scandi stock.  One of the best kissers around IMHO.  She isn't interested in any drama.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:22:00 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Moby Dick

Is that a reason to try and link all 3?
Any proof, or you just want or fuck it up for these two profiles.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Stop being a prick and messing other people's reviews up, this site isn't here for to piss about on.

Offline Blackpool Rock

French kissing with no tongues :wackogirl:
I was wondering the same thing, perhaps you shrug your shoulders at the same time  :unknown: