Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir Birmingham  (Read 1342 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Todde0909

Hi all, first review so please correct me if I post something wrong.

The booking happened with Lilith Noir External Link/Members Only in Birmingham a few months ago when we weren’t in lockdown.

1 hour incall for £150, discreet apartments in Birmingham. Booking arranged via texts, very quick and easy to organise some may think she is too formal over text but I thought she was efficient and contained everything needed to arrange and she is flirty in real life so that is all good.

Didn’t ask Lilith to wear anything specific just some nice lingerie which she looked great in. I was immediately drawn to her lovely arse which is a fantastic size. Paperwork out the way and a quick shower, she started giving me a BJ on her knees which was great making it wet and paying good attention to the balls. I asked for 69 as I wanted her arse only my face, lovely pussy to lick and I switched between licking her arse and pussy. Onto sex where she rode me in cowgirl enthusiastically and then doggy where I couldn’t hold back any longer and came in the condom.

Nice talk in bed at the end up to the hour mark (didn’t think I’d be able to cum again on that day) but feeling her body up against mine in bed for the last 15 minutes or so was still nice.

Would defo return, she is currently having breast surgery so sometime after then.

Offline InMefan

Great review, she is brilliant, I've seen her 3 times overall but last time was over a year ago. I need to try and see her again in a few months time whenever lockdown restrictions ease.