Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - Stevenage  (Read 2293 times)

40 review(s) for Classy Jenny (38 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

When I say positive I really mean Positive+++.....

This is the second time I have seen Jenny! The first time, just over a month ago, I was in seventh heaven so was being selfish and not doing a review!! That time she opened the door to me in a silk gown over a basque and stockings... welcoming me like a long lost friend. From then it just got better and better giving me my best ever GFE. I thought that the experience could not be equalled but was so besotted I had to have another meeting and hope not to be disappointed....

And I was wrong! It wasn't equalled it was better..... perhaps because she was aquainted with me this time.... When I went into the room she stood in front of me like a model... dressed in a swish black cocktail dress (and of course stockings)...WOW!!

She is a 29 year old Czech, about 5'8" without heels, short blond hair with a very attractive face - I know it may sound fluffy.... but it did not feel like a paid punt (in fact I almost forgot to give her the envelope - remembered as I was going to leave!!). Jenny is friendly, good fun, speaks excellent English and appears to enjoy all we did together!

My only regret was that the time went to quickly - my own fault for enjoying the experience so much..... :yahoo:

And will I go again and break my cardinal rule - never more than twice!!?? Too damned right I will..... ;)

grandmaster-ram-rod

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 03:53:22 pm by grandmaster-ram-rod »

Offline sumertime

What services did she provide , IE owo ?

Just about everything I could cram in in the time!  DFK, RO, OWO, 69, Great Japanese style frottage, covered penetration and Mutual HR. She does say "A" levels but thats not one of my likes!!
By the time my 60mins had gone my little fella was comatosed (and a bit tender now!!).  :wacko:

Offline sumertime

Still can't think straight... forgot the AW profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers,    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

£150 an hour for this ------------------- not for me in a zillion light years.   :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sumertime

£150 an hour for this ------------------- not for me in a zillion light years.   :thumbsdown:

That.s OK - fine by me, I shed no tears!! The £150 quoted I would think is OUTCALL...  :hi:

Online Steve2

Why didn't we expect that Jimbo?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: