Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha -South Kensington  (Read 8275 times)

Tom5334

Got to be a big positive for SexyPorsha, best punt for some time.

Positives:-
Good location, well known apartment block a 5 minute walk from South Kensington tube.
Straight past reception and into the lifts. No drama at all. Room itself is small but big enough for purpose.

Door opened and Porsha looked stunning, really pretty face, right amount of make up and fantastic body with well proportioned fake tits. All capped off in some lingerie as requested.
Had a quick shower and then onto some decent DFK, not full on tongue tangling but not light feathery nonsense either.
Moved onto a fair amount of RO, nice shaven pussy to have a go at, Porsha very responsive and gets into it, no complaints there.

She then stood me up and started lovely BJ, lots of eye contact and fantastic technique, got me motored up and ended up with a messy facial & CIM, which she wasn't quick to get rid of, let me see it dribbling onto her tits.
Quick drink and straight into Round 2, no time wasting with this girl. More RO and another BJ, this time Porsha was on her side and got to work on the old boy expertly.
Rubbered up and onto mish, cowgirl and doggy, very enthusiastic again from her. Finished with another CIM, once again let it slide down her body.

Only slight negative, bloody squeaky bed!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely will return, no complaints at all. Good value punt IMHO.

Online hendrix

Nice one, glad it went well! She is a looker for sure.

Splosh

Glad you enjoyed it Tom she is good isn't she, I'm going to try and book her again over the weekend but that may be more difficult now given her recent great publicity.

Splosh

By the way what's the verdict PSE or GFE + ?.

Tom5334

By the way what's the verdict PSE or GFE + ?.

I would say GFE +++ ;)

Offline the lurker

What have I done, a last minute punter like me is going to have no chance from now...

Glad you all enjoyed, it is actually good to feel I have given back something to this forum

Splosh

What have I done, a last minute punter like me is going to have no chance from now...

Glad you all enjoyed, it is actually good to feel I have given back something to this forum
You certainly have, don't think I would I have gone along without your info as the profile does look to good to be true. Hopefully seeing her again on Monday - thank fuck for Bank holidays.

Did you know she was for real before you went along or were you just feeling lucky ?.

Offline the lurker

No I didn't know for sure but you can always walk, same pics on a week old profile and I doubt I'd have taken the risk

Offline jake9jake9

Would love to see her, but she doesn't work weekends which are probably the only time I get to punt :(

Splosh

Would love to see her, but she doesn't work weekends which are probably the only time I get to punt :(

She does work weekends sometimes Jake, I saw her last Sunday and wanted to see her again today but she's not working - hopefully tomorrow. I don't think she has any real schedule, by the way Jake she is the girl in the pics and does do OWO - I defo remember that lol.

Offline jake9jake9

She does work weekends sometimes Jake, I saw her last Sunday and wanted to see her again today but she's not working - hopefully tomorrow. I don't think she has any real schedule, by the way Jake she is the girl in the pics and does do OWO - I defo remember that lol.

Thanks. I'll try this weekend.

Splosh

Thanks. I'll try this weekend.

Good luck with that, a little tip Jake if you take a shower when you get there and Porsha offers to join you say YES. Only discovered that on my third visit.

Offline jake9jake9

Good luck with that, a little tip Jake if you take a shower when you get there and Porsha offers to join you say YES. Only discovered that on my third visit.

You're telling me she offered to go into the shower on your first two meets and you said nah??? That's hard to believe unless you didn't take a shower till your 3rd.

And damn, she's not back till Sunday, hope she's working otherwise gotta wait another week.

Splosh

You're telling me she offered to go into the shower on your first two meets and you said nah??? That's hard to believe unless you didn't take a shower till your 3rd.

And damn, she's not back till Sunday, hope she's working otherwise gotta wait another week.

Yes Jake I'm an idiot, the first time I turned her down because the shower is a little temperamental and the second time I was just to quick for her but the third time she took a shower first and invited me to join her.

Porsha definitely has a thing for water, there are several comments in her FB about showers and baths, I think the pics in her free gallery were taken in a Jacuzzi room at the building she works in, she's hinted we should try it and I think I will.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice Review.....she looks Hot.....love the spilling cum finish. hot as Fuck! :drinks:
fuck me.....my HL is supposed to be reducing FFS!!! :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:52:00 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Splosh

Nice Review.....she looks Hot.....love the spilling cum finish. hot as Fuck! :drinks:
fuck me.....my HL is supposed to be reducing FFS!!! :unknown:
Yes, too many women and not enough time or money, but when I win the lottery this will be my full time job until my cock drops off.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:40:44 pm by Splosh »

Tom5334

Saw Porsha again this afternoon. Outstanding. Probably better than the punt I reviewed at the top of this thread.
And had a shared shower between rounds, recommended :)

Splosh

Saw Porsha again this afternoon. Outstanding. Probably better than the punt I reviewed at the top of this thread.
And had a shared shower between rounds, recommended :)

Outstanding is right Tom for me Porsha has everything - face, body, skills and attitude, the last time I saw her the shared shower actually counted as a round, a punting memory to treasure. I had hoped to see her for the fourth time last Sunday but I think she's no longer doing weekends. Just my luck, after two of my favourites called it a day at the end of last year I thought I'd found someone I could go back to again and again, oh well.

I did have a great time with this lady instead on Sunday External Link/Members Only the others in the group she works with all look interesting too and it seems they regularly work weekends which really suits me.

Tom5334

Yep, she invited me into the shower to clean up after a very wet BJ and very messy facial ;)

Got to say, this girl is going to the top of my regular list, not as out and out filthy as Maggie21 but got a few surprises in her repotoire!

JuliusSeizure

How did you book her? Phone, Text or Email?

I went to book her for the bank holiday a week in advance. Phoned and no answer all week and no reply to text  :(

Offline Convince Me

How did you book her? Phone, Text or Email?

I went to book her for the bank holiday a week in advance. Phoned and no answer all week and no reply to text  :(
Perhaps she was away, on holiday. Just a thought.

Offline jake9jake9

but I think she's no longer doing weekends.

Fuck.. I'll try weekdays, though it's a little difficult to do late punts for me, plus don't like the idea that she'd be really tired/worn out by that time. She's also upped from £120 to £140, assuming it's due to demand.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:08:28 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's also upped from £120 to £140, assuming it's due to demand.

This is the downside of giving these girls good reviews, the greedy cunts increase their rates.  :diablo:

Splosh

This is the downside of giving these girls good reviews, the greedy cunts increase their rates.  :diablo:

I notice from her FB she has recently seen a well known contributor to that other punting forum, I think he once incurred the roth of the members on there by suggesting that the ladies in MK should charge London prices. I really don't begrudge Porsha another £20 she is that good. I've payed £150 in Central London and got fuck all for it plenty of times. Porsha's profile is genuine - what you see is what you get.

Jimmy I won't hesitate to write a negative review when it's deserved, indeed my first review on here was for someone who was well thought of before that but then other guys chipped in to say they'd had a similar experience to me. Writing reviews can lead to higher demand and then to higher prices but if we don't write them we'd have to make our decision based on AW FB alone and we all know how dodgy that can be.

Tom5334

I think £140 still a fair price for what she delivers, and she does get into it, she loves looking at herself in the mirror when it's action time.

Also, is that a cabbie I read, moaning about putting prices up  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think £140 still a fair price for what she delivers.

She is fully entitled to charge whatever she likes but at £140 she is no longer a bargain, there are hundreds of alternatives for less.

My point is that sometimes we are shooting our self in the foot by giving good reviews, nothing to gain and everything to lose, the girl becomes harder to book and thinks her rates are too low.   :thumbsdown:

Splosh

I think £140 still a fair price for what she delivers, and she does get into it, she loves looking at herself in the mirror when it's action time.

Also, is that a cabbie I read, moaning about putting prices up  :rolleyes:

+1 That big smile on her face in cowgirl when she's watching your cock sliding in and out in the mirror - what a turn on.

Splosh

She is fully entitled to charge whatever she likes but at £140 she is no longer a bargain, there are hundreds of alternatives for less.

My point is that sometimes we are shooting our self in the foot by giving good reviews, nothing to gain and everything to lose, the girl becomes harder to book and thinks her rates are too low.   :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't say there's nothing to be gained Jimmy my most recent punt proves that (Samantha sexy- reviewed) I was only aware of her because of the mentions on here, she does have plenty of AW FB but none from anyone I recognise so my visit was inspired by what I read on UKP and I certainly enjoyed it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wouldn't say there's nothing to be gained Jimmy my most recent punt proves that (Samantha sexy- reviewed) I was only aware of her because of the mentions on here, she does have plenty of AW FB but none from anyone I recognise so my visit was inspired by what I read on UKP and I certainly enjoyed it.

Should I ever find a hidden gem (most unlikely) I will be keeping her to myself ---------------- we have thousands of lurkers who can read the reviews but contribute nothing.    :hi:

Splosh

Should I ever find a hidden gem (most unlikely) I will be keeping her to myself ---------------- we have thousands of lurkers who can read the reviews but contribute nothing.    :hi:

I've read some of your reviews Jimmy and you and I have similar tastes and expectations, your most recent review on Michelle Independent has convinced me that she's well worth a visit. In that review you describe yourself as "an old minger" well I'm not God's gift to women either so like you I worry that I might not get the full GFE but your Positive for Michelle allays those fears.

Incidentally I informed Porsha that I was a little challenged in the looks department and her response was " don't worry about that" I got a superb GFE and much more. My next visit to Porsha is for 2 hours which is rare for me I really have to be into the the girl to do that.

bradshaw

I think £140 still a fair price for what she delivers, and she does get into it,

come on tom why don't you tell us you bareback her which is why you're quite happy to pay whatever her price is.

cockneybstrd

come on tom why don't you tell us you bareback her which is why you're quite happy to pay whatever her price is.

Has to be said Bradshaw most of your posts are confrontational or cuntish towards other posters.

Not saying its a bad thing at all.......

Offline JamesRockford

Has to be said Bradshaw most of your posts are confrontational or cuntish towards other posters.

Yes he sounds a bit like our old friend Abdul doesn't he

Offline Private Parts

Can only presume £140 is his tipping point

:hi:
PP

Tom5334

HA HA, who is this stroker Bradshaw?  Would never BB a WG.

Hang on, isn't that your mother shouting that your tea is ready and you can go back online after you have finished your Spaghetti Hoops and boiled egg like a good boy.

cockneybstrd

Yes he sounds a bit like our old friend Abdul doesn't he

Indeed he does.

Makes me think that Abad and Apu are his older brothers.!

Online hendrix

It must be frustrating reading about all these punts and never actually punting.  :rolleyes:

Splosh

This is the real downside of reviews Jimmy - Trolls, fantasists, schoolboys and general assorted idiots.

bradshaw

HA HA, who is this stroker Bradshaw?  Would never BB a WG.

Hang on, isn't that your mother shouting that your tea is ready and you can go back online after you have finished your Spaghetti Hoops and boiled egg like a good boy.

you don't need to worry about pulling out the rubber as you don't have, so you can quickly shot your load to her face and that mirror for more fantasy. 

cockneybstrd

It must be frustrating reading about all these punts and never actually punting.  :rolleyes:

All that wanking must ruin the eyesight.

Online hendrix

All that wanking must ruin the eyesight.

Fucks up grammar and comprehension too :(

Offline the lurker

Well that is nice it was me who found her in the first place  :P

mikethenewbie

Is she a good choice for a first timer? She looks outstanding.

Splosh

Is she a good choice for a first timer? She looks outstanding.

Yes Mike she would be as she's very self motivated, the only downside with Porsha is her erratic schedule, she's just blown me out on a meet planned for tomorrow.

Make your first choice carefully, if you have been browsing UKP you will already be aware that it's easy to make a bad one.