Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Nubian Birmingham  (Read 3007 times)

11 review(s) for Star_Nubian (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline warypunter

External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place soon after the 1st lockdown ended. Communication was good and arrangements were easily made by phone and text with the final address being given once I had arrived at the postcode. Her apartment is in a small block in Erdington and parking is available on site.

I paid £100 for one hour.

After letting me in, Star took me to fairly small bedroom with a double bed. She is quite a tall girl, size 12/14 with a very impressive bust but certainly not fat. She was dressed in everyday clothes as I had previously told her that I was not into stockings and exotic lingerie. After sorting the paperwork we started with some light FK.

We both undressed and moved onto the bed where the kissing became more intense and developed into DFK which was certainly a big turn on for me. I moved my attention to Star's boobs which really are magnificent. Her nipples responded to licking and sucking and became prominent and rock hard. I moved down to her fresh and clean shaven pussy and she appeared to appreciate my efforts. I cannot now recall whether that resulted in her cumming.

Star appeared to be enjoying herself and then proceeded to give me OWO which felt good. I had to stop her after a few minutes or it would have been all over.

She applied a condom and climbed on top for some vigorous shagging. We moved to mish and I got in up to the hilt. After energetic action on both parts I finished and filled the bag.

In summary, this was a good vanilla session of GFE which is what I enjoy. I will be happy to return when circumstances allow.

Offline Bhamguy

Nice review  going on my hot list seems to be a fair few from erdington  but she looks nice and vfm  thanks for the review

Offline warypunter

Nice review  going on my hot list seems to be a fair few from erdington  but she looks nice and vfm  thanks for the review

Thank you. Star seems to have moved to Sutton Coldfield now. She is certainly good value compared to what some of the Thais want for a body to body massage and no sex.