Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Lucy_xxx - St Helens  (Read 9260 times)

10 review(s) for English-Lucy-xx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wigan8t6

External Link/Members Only

Girl looks amazing on her pics so thought I would splurge some of my Christmas bonus on an overpriced hottie. I agreed £180 for 30 mins GFE with A levels.

Comms were initially great, a young sounding English girl answered and agreed price and extras and told me to text as I was setting off for the postcode.

I sent a text as I was leaving and made my way to the cash machine. After I got the cash out I still hadn't received any reply so I tried to call and the phone was put down after a couple of rings. I sent a Whatsapp message that was read almost instantly but no reply ever came through.
I tried calling again 15 mins later and the phone was put down straight away again.

I didn't bother again. I put it down to £180 saved and arranged a massage at a local Thai place.

Offline ValleyMan73

Girl looks amazing on her pics so thought I would splurge some of my Christmas bonus on an overpriced hottie. I agreed £180 for 30 mins GFE with A levels.

Comms were initially great, a young sounding English girl answered and agreed price and extras and told me to text as I was setting off for the postcode.

I sent a text as I was leaving and made my way to the cash machine. After I got the cash out I still hadn't received any reply so I tried to call and the phone was put down after a couple of rings. I sent a Whatsapp message that was read almost instantly but no reply ever came through.
I tried calling again 15 mins later and the phone was put down straight away again.

I didn't bother again. I put it down to £180 saved and arranged a massage at a local Thai place.

I'd put this down as a massive win.

£180 for 30 mins is fucking rediculous!

Offline OakTree

I'd put this down as a massive win.

£180 for 30 mins is fucking rediculous!

Agreed. She actually says on her profile recently lowered prices. Fuck knows what they must of been before then.

Offline Happytugger

Saved me some money there I was planning on seeing her she looks FAF but won’t be wasting my time cheers for the review

Offline Roscoe111

Ditto...! I was toying with the idea but I’ll avoid now!  The fact it didn’t cost you £180 for us to find that out can only be a good thing in this sh1tstorm we are in at the moment!

Offline 68robbie68

Just checked her profile , and it’s now £240/hr. 

Offline Tankengine48

Now down to £120 for 30 minutes.  Still well over priced.  Maths not good.  90 minutes £560. 2 hours £480   :dash:

Offline Al Bundy

Something very suspicious about this girl.  I rang her on Friday to check her availability, she said she was in Llandudno for two weeks where she was staying with her friend.  She said she might not always be available because she works as a midwife.  She was very keen to recommend her friend too, and told me to ring on a different number in future, which she texted to me.  I asked if her friend had an adultwork profile and she said not yet.

I asked if she would be available Sunday lunchtime (today).  I rang on the new number, not the one still showing on adultwork.  Her friend answers this time (although she sounded similar, makes me think it could be the same girl) and says Lucy is away and won't be back till Tuesday.  I ask her friend if she is working and if she could send some photos on WhatsApp; she agrees, the pictures are stunning!  I asked if she has an adultwork profile, she says "not yet".  Did an image search which turned up nothing.  I just get a sinking feeling that if I go, there will be some kind of setup involving a boyfriend showing up, or something similar.  The postcode I've been given is a council estate.  Who knows, could be genuine, but why the swapping numbers and no adultwork profile for her; such a gorgeous girl, if genuine, would make a fortune!

Offline Roscoe111

Alluring pics, but suspect the pics are old!  She’s a fake!  Avoid like syphillis! 

Offline Roscoe111

She has various back stories... heard a few myself!  I can tell you she’s a liar and a fraud! Like I said, avoid like syphilis!! Think she’s in it with her boyfriend!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:36:55 pm by Roscoe111 »

Offline Al Bundy

Thanks, I take it you've met her?  Could you elaborate a little?  Does she not look anything like her photos?

Offline lewisjones23

had thoughts about booking this one but the lack of any reviews on here put me off

if she was real / not scamming people then an English girl who looks like that would 100% have some sort of checkable history

Offline Al Bundy

But this is a good site for reporting scams, and she hasn't been reported on for any either, and she's been operating a while by the look of things.

Offline Moby Dick

But this is a good site for reporting scams, and she hasn't been reported on for any either, and she's been operating a while by the look of things.
Can’t see many UKP members willing to risk £250ph on an unknown, probably has got a dusty phone.
AW feedback not working makes it harder to see if any of these overpriced WG are getting any.

Offline bigthickdick

I don't know if she is or isn't real, but if she is real then AVOID, she is a barebacker.

Offline Roscoe111

She’s a fraud! Suspect in cahoots with pimp/boyfriend!  You’ll never get to see her! 

Offline OakTree

She’s a fraud! Suspect in cahoots with pimp/boyfriend!  You’ll never get to see her!

You keep saying all this but it would be handy if you could give us some more solid info. What you say you’ve heard and what you suspect is all a bit vague.

Offline mexicola

This is her mate who she works with, both regularly appear near me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They also have a Vivastreet profile for their duo

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:42:33 am by mexicola »

Offline mexicola

She was very keen to recommend her friend too, and told me to ring on a different number in future, which she texted to me.  I asked if her friend had an adultwork profile and she said not yet.

I asked if she would be available Sunday lunchtime (today).  I rang on the new number, not the one still showing on adultwork.  Her friend answers this time (although she sounded similar, makes me think it could be the same girl) and says Lucy is away and won't be back till Tuesday. 

Does that other number match the one I posted above from AW for the other girl ?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:46:58 am by mexicola »

Offline Al Bundy

Does that other number match the one I posted above from AW for the other girl ?

No, this is seemingly the third member of the trio, English_Emily.  Her photos make her look more natural looking than these two.  Until you posted that info, I had thought Aimee and Lucy may have been the same girl, so thanks for that.  I noticed all three were supposedly in Llandudno last week - the prices are absolutely outrageous!!!