Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin/Roberta - Cambridge  (Read 1119 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855536) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for EVELIN_ANAL_FOR_YOU (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Solomon

AW: External Link/Members Only
VS: External Link/Members Only

Will keep this one short, it was I’d say two months ago.

Booked with Evelin via text, I put forward a time to meet but she said she wasn’t available at that time and gave me one which I agreed and was fine with. When I got to her place she didn’t open the door it was her friend Diane which just confused me she said Evelin wasn’t available which annoyed me straight away as I agreed to the time she stated. I booked 15 mins only so she obviously chose another punter over me as they probably booked a longer meet with her.

So I walked.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:03:33 am by Solomon »

Offline Supersix4

And that is way I never go for 15 mins ... Thanks for the review btw. She looks kinda cute too.

Offline JayEZ2K

And that is way I never go for 15 mins ... Thanks for the review btw. She looks kinda cute too.
30 minutes is likely worse, since they will try to rush you out at 15 minutes anyways, and you're risking more money in the very likely chance of it being a bad punt. So Solomon did exactly the right thing to book 15 minutes, as well as to walk.

Solomon, thanks for also confirming that Diane is flat sharing. How did she look in person?

Offline Solomon

Solomon, thanks for also confirming that Diane is flat sharing. How did she look in person?

Her name is actually Diana which I found out later by coming across her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) She looked ok in person, I’d say she was mid 30s close to 40s not someone I’d book with if I’m honest but she seemed nice.

Offline JayEZ2K

Her name is actually Diana which I found out later by coming across her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) She looked ok in person, I’d say she was mid 30s close to 40s not someone I’d book with if I’m honest but she seemed nice.
Cheers. Some of her pics don't look that good, but if she seemed friendly I might TOFTT, but probably a quickie only. I've been burned by members of that group too many times.