Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami Birmingham  (Read 5773 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Long121

External Link/Members Only

My first review so decided would be with the best I’ve ever had
Looking through adult work last summer found petite sami so sent her a message and received one back a few seconds later. Really like the look of her profile lovely little blonde thing size 6 just over 5ft looked too good to be true to be fair. 

Found the location easy up near the jewellery quarter in brum. Nice flat clean Sami behind the door so I walked in and omg wow is she fit early 20’s Perfect bod and face. Paid the money £100 for an hour with this little stunner Bargain. Any way starts talking and she’s lovely stands in front of me so I undress her she’s really chatty no kissing but I didn’t try kit of good bj great shag loads of positions picked her up and fucked her standing for ages as she’s so slim really enjoyed myself finished in the bag and cleaned up with about 15 minutes to go! She said lie on the bed I will give you a massage but I declined I was still buzzing about what a little stunner she is so I left 10 minutes early.

Would see her again in a heartbeat and if she comes back around will do just to see if it’s still the same girl

Offline Bush

Presumably the modelling career has not taken off !

Have never seen feedback that is so illustrative of the old adage ‘Your experience may differ’ She’s one of those that you feel you must visit just to see why such differing reviews are posted so for that reason she goes onto the HL.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 12:46:40 am by Bush »
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pingo

External Link/Members Only

My first review so decided would be with the best I’ve ever had
Looking through adult work last summer found petite sami so sent her a message and received one back a few seconds later. Really like the look of her profile lovely little blonde thing size 6 just over 5ft looked too good to be true to be fair. 

Found the location easy up near the jewellery quarter in brum. Nice flat clean Sami behind the door so I walked in and omg wow is she fit early 20’s Perfect bod and face. Paid the money £100 for an hour with this little stunner Bargain. Any way starts talking and she’s lovely stands in front of me so I undress her she’s really chatty no kissing but I didn’t try kit of good bj great shag loads of positions picked her up and fucked her standing for ages as she’s so slim really enjoyed myself finished in the bag and cleaned up with about 15 minutes to go! She said lie on the bed I will give you a massage but I declined I was still buzzing about what a little stunner she is so I left 10 minutes early.

Would see her again in a heartbeat and if she comes back around will do just to see if it’s still the same girl

Has a nice girl next door look.
Thanks for the review

Offline heisenberg.

Anyone know when she will be back? Looks like my type.

Offline The_Don

Anyone know when she will be back?

She seem random, IMO.

Profile is linked above and was logged in at the end of last year. I've noted (during some searches on A/W, over the years), her profile pop up from time to time (parked in several areas around the UK). Often not, being green lighted or with an active phone number displayed. I've not used the A/W booking/messaging system for years and don't often log in to my account.

iirc she move around the UK and most of her UKP reviews (current  stats under this profile: 34 review(s) - 20 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) are London based. 

Looks like my type.

Reviews may help paint a picture, of what a W/G service and attitude is like, over time IMO.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:10:15 am by The_Don »

Offline Knightrider1985

Her profile says she is pregnant.... Anyone wanna stake a claim?

Offline alibirmingham

Her profile says she is pregnant.... Anyone wanna stake a claim?

I was going to say she looks like she’s got a bit of a belly. Depends on how big though. A few months I can handle but full on bump I couldn’t do.

I never seem to catch her when she’s in Birmingham but is she using the line of pregnant as a undercover hint at bareback? That would worry me.

Offline temptation

Bit of a bump? In the second pic it's sticking out further than her tits.

Offline alibirmingham

Bit of a bump? In the second pic it's sticking out further than her tits.

Assumed they were old pics as the op said she was slim and he picked her up and fucked her for ages. Can’t imagine he did that with a heavily pregnant women. So begs the question is the pregnant line on her profile an old one or has she managed to get knocked up again.

Offline Straightsix

I would prefer her pregnant, shame she's so far away. That's the only time I'm willing to pay an extra £20 over my £60 maximum budget. 😆
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline scutty brown

Assumed they were old pics as the op said she was slim and he picked her up and fucked her for ages. Can’t imagine he did that with a heavily pregnant women. So begs the question is the pregnant line on her profile an old one or has she managed to get knocked up again.

In another thread she was said to be pregnant now, which probably makes it her fourth.

These current photos make her look far more drawn facially than when I met her in - I think - 2017. Seems to be aging rapidly