Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Bliss  (Read 5326 times)

3 review(s) for Tara Bliss (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jonny_boy_1968

External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Tara a couple of times now and on this occasion decided to try her Tie and Tease offering for a couple of hours.  The venue was her London flat in Kentish Town.  It’s a lovely flat, shared with someone who goes deeper into the BDSM side as is evidenced the St Andrew’s cross in the corner!!  Tara met me at the door in a Corset and Stockings – she looked great.  Following her up the stairs was a great start.

After a quick shower, Tara discussed my expectations and I placed myself in her hands.  I was stripped, had leather cuffs put on my ankles and wrists and tied to the bed.  Tara’s full body massage with hot oil was interspersed with ice, gentle teasing with a flogger, a bit of tickling, licking, kissing, sucking, face sitting….  think I got them all.  The mix of sensations was incredible and being tied only added to the intensity.  Briliant.  The final orgasm I had (without ejaculating) was the single most intense one of my life.  I was riding the wave for ages after as we chatted and cuddled and even had an orgasm on the train home later that day.  Two days later, I’m still feeling it.

She’s not cheap but she offers my perfect mix - a great sensual tantric experience with a bit more sexual fun
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:19:38 pm by jonny_boy_1968 »

Online NightKid

Tara’s full body massage with hot oil was interspersed with ice, gentle teasing with a flogger, a bit of tickling, licking, kissing, sucking, face sitting….  think I got them all.

Except penetrative sex, I'm guessing? She seems to not want to offer that any longer.

Ludwig

Except penetrative sex, I'm guessing? She seems to not want to offer that any longer.

I saw her last year after she bid on a RB, and she was still doing full service then...in fairness to her, if you cut through all the pretentious bollocks she spouts about the "entwining of sexuality and spirituality, sensual tantric delights,"  yadda yadda yadda, she is in fact a very, very good fuck...

But she's very average-looking facially, & a stereotypically pear-shaped British lass (Scottish actually) - small up top/tits, with a generous arse & hips...she was expensive & over-priced then, at £150 per hour for a full service; bloody ridiculous at that price now if there is no fucking on offer...

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Gents

Just to put in context, this was posted in a request from this thread, copied from my review on FBSM.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28992.0

Nightkid, penetration's not important for me.  I'm more into the massage side of things

Jonny
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:51:46 am by jonny_boy_1968 »

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Tara's blog explains her change is services here:

External Link/Members Only