Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine Maidenhead  (Read 1234 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Juicedrinker50

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location:Maidenhead-well known flats connected to Maidenhead provident place Sainsbury’s. Parking in Sainsbury’s complex-pay and display. Be warned you can quite easily get lost in that bloody Sainsbury’s car park when trying to find the exit to get to the flats was a bloody nightmare got lost multiple times on my visits!!!!!

Comms:Decent comms prefers if you call to make a booking then texts further details after.

Price:120 for 1 hour

Services:RO,ORAL covered,protected sex,light kissing.

The girl:Very small about 5ft.Would say early 40s. In cracking shape for her age very toned tummy and lovely legs,must be from all those cocks she was riding during lockdown! Very good hygiene.Fantastic vagina on her perfectly formed really is cracking!!!!! So enjoyed licking it and feeling her squirm in pleasure. Perky pair of tits not to big.

The meet:Was on my one to watch list. Kept an eye on her when COVID started kicking off and saw she kept working majority of the way through lockdowns but I decided to take the plunge. Finally found my way out of car park and to the exit which is by the Sainsbury’s store however there are more exits but it’s best to leave  via that way to get to her flat. Buzzed up to the flat and swiftly let in to her flat. Greeted me in Heels and lingerie looked very tasty.  Funds paid and onto the fun stuff. Started undressing and wanted a bit of kissing states DFK on profile but It was more just her poking her tongue which was a bit disappointing. Unleashed her tits and I began to suck they were great very perky stuck my dick between them and soaked up the sight.  Onto oral and again states owo on profile but condom on very swiftly didn’t challenge but again quite disappointing. Decent oral technique and I became even harder. Told her I wanted to Fuck now asked her to ride me with lots of bobbing. She did as requested and made a decent effort beautiful view of her legs and titties bouncing and seeing her on my shaft was such a turn on and came very close to nutting. Asked her to lower onto my face and a good lick and suck of her fantastic quim and I had her squirming.

Asked for few mins break as I didn’t want to cum yet so  more oral. Then onto doggy this again very nice took a good pounding lovely noise hearing my balls slap against her ass couldn’t hold anymore and nutted very hard. Catherine seemed to go a bit cold after this and didn’t seem keen to carry on.  Only a little over 30 mins had gone of an hour booking probs wouldn’t of been able to cum again at my age  but no offer of massage etc to pass time or friendly chit chat.

Maybe feel a bit harsh giving this neutral as I cummed very hard with a nice looking lady,but DFK wasn’t fully offered along with OWO and booking ended very tamely so felt like I had to give this a neutral.....

Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP sorry it was a disappointment for you. The trick with sainsburys is to park in the supermarket part of the CP and come out through the store otherwise you are fkkd. I like this SP she does take a bit of investing in to get her in the right mood some small talk/laughs has helped me and if I remember she likes Italy wine/food so theres a lot to go for. Agreed it should be the SP gushing all over each punter for the large fee but I want value for my money so I am prepared to push the buttons.   :hi:

Offline Sleet

If you take a sharp left out of the apartment front door, it takes down a discreet narrow alley ending with a door to the lower level of the car park. Much better than a trip through Sainsbury’s.

I’ve seen Catherine a couple of times and always had as enjoyable, albeit vanilla service.