Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Yuri - Sheffield  (Read 1760 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bobmckinsey

External Link/Members Only

Called her and made an appointment a few days ago. She is located in the city center and plans to stay here for a few weeks, usually works in Manchester.

The pictures are accurate, she is a good-looking tiny girl. Her English is not perfect, but she is delicate and friendly. I liked the atmosphere in the bedroom. When the money was solved she returned from another room barely dressed, we started with a little B2B then condom on and OWO. Then we moved on into sex. Unfortunately, she doesn't kiss. She is not a clock watcher, but you should agree about the number of shots. I paid for a half an hour and got one. 70 for half an hour and 120 for an hour. Overall, she has good attitude and appearance, but I think she is a girl for one shot rather than for regular visits.

Offline teeg345

Called her and made an appointment a few days ago. She is located in the city center and plans to stay here for a few weeks, usually works in Manchester.

The pictures are accurate, she is a good-looking tiny girl. Her English is not perfect, but she is delicate and friendly. I liked the atmosphere in the bedroom. When the money was solved she returned from another room barely dressed, we started with a little B2B then condom on and OWO. Then we moved on into sex. Unfortunately, she doesn't kiss. She is not a clock watcher, but you should agree about the number of shots. I paid for a half an hour and got one. 70 for half an hour and 120 for an hour. Overall, she has good attitude and appearance, but I think she is a girl for one shot rather than for regular visits.

Was the OWO included? I've seen an ad of hers on Vivastreet where it says that OWO was extra.

Offline FLYING BLUE

solved she returned from another room barely dressed, we started with a little B2B then condom on and OWO.

How does that work? - OWO with a condom?

Offline sanchez

Was tempted but didn’t pull the trigger as her number disappeared. Good info to know.

Offline bobmckinsey

OWO was in condom. Yeah I know that it was mentioned as an extra, but it was her initiative, maybe she just liked me.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

OWO was in condom. Yeah I know that it was mentioned as an extra, but it was her initiative, maybe she just liked me.

Still not making much sense buddy - OWO is Oral WithOut (a condom).

So either it was OWO or OW (Oral With a condom).