Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingerlushlady : Sheffield  (Read 2447 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577738) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Semirdon

External Link/Members Only
Hope the link works :cool:
Saw this lady last November 1hour £120
Comms very good via aw later by text
Explained I wanted owo sex protected and rimming was told all available.
As others have said she’s better in real life than some of her photos. I think her hubs just takes many photos and posts them on aw. He should be more selective
Anyway back to the meet
Given post code. Arrived a tad early. Parking isn’t brilliant. Though you’d be unlucky not to be able to park on the main road. I was a two minute walk away.
Text to say I was here. Given house number
Knocked on door. Had to wait 5 secs. It seemed ages it’s on the main drag. She did the hiding behind the door thing
“Maisie” was wearing what I’d requested blue lingerie with hold ups. It’s in the photos.
Dfk as she shut the door   Have to say I liked what I saw. There’s some yapping  dogs behind doors somewhere never saw them

Maisie also mentioned her hubs.  He’s on the premises due to rough customers in the past. Never heard him. Never saw him. He did start running her a bath as the hour was up
Anyway led up the stairs ( very steep). Nice ass though. I’m hard already
Into a very nice bedroom with her photos on the wall.
Get naked and get into the middle of the bed. Be rude not to🤣
Lots of dfk. Then owo
I put her on her back for some 69. Her tongue is up my ass I’m being wanked off
Was going to come too soon. So slowed her down condom on cow girl and reverse cow girl lovely arse
Whipped the condom off and came in her mouth. She swallows the lot
 Bit of a chat
Round 2. Full oral. She did the hand on the cock to stop going too deep. But I removed the hand
Gagged a bit but took it all. Not that I’m that big🤣
Fabulous hour. Not a clock watcher. I was 1 hour 5 mins
Will I go again?
I’m going to text Boris to ask when it’s safe
First revue

Offline hullad

Good first review  :thumbsup:

I might add I can see a visit to Sheffield is long over due with ladies like this one. I shall have to wait till post lockdown and a drive down  :crazy: