Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitta Love - Glasgow  (Read 2334 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6049895) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline aj21

External Link/Members Only

This follows on from my review of Student Lara. I was told i was meeting "Luna" but sent the 0pics of Anitta.

Comms -  were done with Lara who arranged due to having to pull out of our meeting. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but still worth a neg review. Anyway as i said in that review i never confirmed owo and kissing with lara for her meet but when asked if her friend offered all same services i was assured she did.

Cost - £80  for half an hour

Location - Nice enough flat in merchant city. |Bit of a pain getting in as going through 2 people but got there in the end.

Girl - Actually quite good looking, very very small with decent curvy ass and nice fake tits, flat stomach as well. Photos are photoshopped etc and actually make her look a bit bigger. Speaks no english though.

Meet - So this is where the neg comes in. She strip0s off to only knee high black socks and i am delighted with what i see so far. Then i go for a kiss and she moves away and kisses my chest and says kissing is extra :dash: she then grabs her p0hone,all the while grinding against me which is getting me going to be fair, but she types into translate that owo and kissing is 30 quid extra cus of corona virus (how 30 quid makes a difference i dunno) At this point i should have walked out of principal but after a brief discussion/argument across languages i thought fuck it and went with it. She jumped on top0 of me and let me suck her nipples which were great and then she applied a condom with her mouth and sucked me off which was decent. We then had very good sex in cg and mish with her wrapping her legs round me as i came. She took a very good pounding and tbh it was more of a hate fuck at that point. I got up0 and just left immediately. I was only in for around 2p0 mins but cba hanging around.

Overall very disappointing if not a good fuck. Not sure what it is with the brazilians if they cant make their minds up with owo and kissing or if they only do it in hour bookings.

Offline Uncle Buck

“It was more of a hate fuck at that point”

Hate that phrase. Just doesn’t sit well with me......

Offline Spikey

Good rev thanks. Apart from sex all pretty bland :dash: :dash:

Unfortunate Lara let u down. I'd hate that. :mad:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good rev thanks. Apart from sex all pretty bland :dash: :dash:

Unfortunate Lara let u down. I'd hate that. :mad:
Don't post the same thing twice please mate, if it's in pre-mod just wait until one of us gets round to it.

Offline deenblack2014

i should have read your review before visiting her. Worst meet ever.

Offline clansman660

What are you concerned about the wg's feelings or just a sensitive soul?
Had one experience with a Brazilian and similarly everything ylu want on the phone is free at a distance and is extra once your knobs out.

Offline Uncle Buck

Had one experience with a Brazilian and similarly everything ylu want on the phone is free at a distance and is extra once your knobs out.

Don’t be an obtuse prick or am I too late?

“Hate fuck” has the wrong connotations in my opinion. That’s exactly what it is - my opinion.

Offline David1970

No reviews but got issues :thumbsdown:

Offline oddson1970

l am with you on this.....sounds like something a rapist would say