Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saving AW private image  (Read 945 times)

Offline Neil31

Hey, quick question. Is it allowed to screenshot private images on AW, or do they get notified like snapchat?  Thanks :)

Offline lamboman

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 08:52:16 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

If you drag the image out of its window into a new tab / window, then it won’t stop you right clicking to save.

Guy

Offline Cimex

Alternatively just use an add in such as Absolute Enable Right click in Firefox - probably also available for other browsers to make life even easier.

Offline lamboman

Alternatively just use an add in such as Absolute Enable Right click in Firefox - probably also available for other browsers to make life even easier.

Not needed just r/click.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not needed just r/click.
Right click doesn't work on AW pictures, it comes up with a copyright warning. You ned to do it others ways.

Offline Neil31

Right click doesn't work on AW pictures, it comes up with a copyright warning. You ned to do it others ways.

I was thinking of jus screenshotting on my phone. It works but does it alert them like snapchat?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was thinking of jus screenshotting on my phone. It works but does it alert them like snapchat?
Just read the guide Scutty posted above.

Offline Jimmyredcab

On I-pad you can screenshot anything you like.      :hi: :hi:

Offline Neil31

On I-pad you can screenshot anything you like.      :hi: :hi:

I was worried they would find out and id get done for it (not sure how id be done though lol)

Offline funfungoodguy

Activate your 'Snipping Tool'  and then snip and save anything you like that is on your screen.
(Try not to think of other applications of 'snipping' as you do this.)

Offline LeeVanCleef

I`ve got this

Allow Right-Click
External Link/Members Only

Right click and save as

Combine it with this

RevEye Reverse Image Search
External Link/Members Only

Right click - search all sites, 5 new tabs will open up with the results
Google,Bing,Yandex,Tineye and Baidu

Great for spotting nicked images
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.

Offline redveee

No additional add-ons needed with Firefox, in it's native form there is a way.

Open image in new window and click on padlock before url, on connect secure click on > then more information.
On the page info dialogue box, click on media then you'll see the image with an option to save as.

It is that easy. This also works on some other right-click protected sites too and some videos.

Offline billybigbollocks888

You can record the videos also (specifically on iPhone - Iv no idea about others )

Offline Crackpot11

On an iPhone you can just save the images.