Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca_GFE - Bristol  (Read 4738 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JasonMason

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Rebecca just before Christmas, she's in a new flat in Clifton which is very nice.
It was a hastily arranged meet and I only got the go ahead about 40 minutes before hand.

Short meet (15 mins) although she loves to chat so I was probably there for closer to 30 in all.

Greeted by her in a short summer dress (yes I know, in December) but I wasn't complaining as once in the bedroom it was soon on the floor along with her lovely matching undies.

I went straight down on her and really went to town on her delicious little arsehole which she appeared to enjoy.

Once I was fully aroused she started sucking, including some great deep throat action and it wasn't long before I shot my load in her mouth.
She maintained good eye contact as she swallowed the lot without batting an eye lid!
I did intend lasting a bit longer but it had been a good while since my last punt and I was a bit pushed for time so I let it happen, I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Cant remember what I paid £45/60 maybe but it was well worth it for a brilliant blow job.
I see from her profile she's currently off work with some sort of injury so lets hope she gets well soon.

JM  ;)

Offline Proton

Really glad Rebecca is back in Bristol, I've always had a fantastic day out on the train from Cardiff and a wander around the harbour front with a light lunch. Then in the afternoon a walk up to her place for a chat & the moggies, then few hours of total pleasure and after a relaxing satisfied walk back to Temple Meads  :drinks:

Offline alabama1

Really glad Rebecca is back in Bristol, I've always had a fantastic day out on the train from Cardiff and a wander around the harbour front with a light lunch. Then in the afternoon a walk up to her place for a chat & the moggies, then few hours of total pleasure and after a relaxing satisfied walk back to Temple Meads  :drinks:
I think you may have a long wait if the statement on her Twitter account is anything to go by. :hi:

Offline bdyno

I think you may have a long wait if the statement on her Twitter account is anything to go by. :hi:
Has she retired again?
She blocked me on twitter so can't see her on there.

Offline alabama1

Has she retired again?
Posted on 3rd Jan, that she will be off for a while with a "serious injury".  :hi:

Offline JimmySW

Has she retired again?

It's on her AW page as well.

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

also the fact I always had a plan to retire at 30  From this once I brought my 2 houses and had enough savings which I have achieved I will soon be slowing right down and stopping ! 

It’s been a fun 7 years and of course the money is always tempting but I’ve worked hard and done what  set out  to achieve now it’s time to settle down to a quieter life x

Has she retired again?

Yep I’m retired .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep, it's all about money.

External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Stage 4 kidney disease, female stalker, serious injury. More drama in her life than all the soap's put together. :thumbsdown:

Offline lamboman

Stage 4 kidney disease, female stalker, serious injury. More drama in her life than all the soap's put together. :thumbsdown:

Great fuck though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline victor989

She 'bought 2 houses and has enough savings'. How many thousands of punters has she seen to do this ?

Offline RobT22

She's a nice friendly hard working girl who provides a great service. She deserves financial success.

Offline lamboman

She 'bought 2 houses and has enough savings'. How many thousands of punters has she seen to do this ?

Has she really though and if so several 1000.
Does it matter?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline joetr

Serious injury, my arse, she's loved up with a new muscle bound bloke. Has to break to him gently that she's a whore in case he does a runner like the last one did ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:07:12 pm by joetr »
Banned reason: Pointless troll 3 posts in over 6 years.

Offline Alitis

Serious injury, my arse, she's loved up with a new muscle bound bloke. Has to break to him gently that she's a whore in case he does a runner like the last one did ;)

7 years lurking
0 reviews
3 posts commenting on others.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Rebecca just before Christmas, she's in a new flat in Clifton which is very nice.

How does her new flat compare to her old one?   Parking is shit there, yes?  Any chance you can please PM her address?

Offline JasonMason

Her new flat is in Clifton village, near the Tesco convenience store. Parking can be tricky sometimes but if you plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time it's fine.
Its all pay and display so take some change if you don't want yo use the app (for obvious reasons).
HTH

JM :thumbsup: