Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 2009 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adwh93

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened in mid-December. I was in the Wolverhampton area, which is a rareity, and felt the urge for a quick release so thought I'd give Sam a go as she's been on my list for a while.

Duration
£20 for 10 mins. Ended up being there for about 20 minutes.

Comms
All good. She answered the phone first time, arranged the meeting on short notice and text me the postcode. I called her when I arrived and she gave me the house number. No complaints.

Venue
This was her own house in Wolverhampton. She's done up the downstairs which was nice and is planning more work on the upstairs. It was clean and the bedroom was tidy. There were cats walking around so if you're allergic then I'd tell her beforehand!

Girl
A short BBW girl next door type in her 40s. Facially she's ok looking, nice big natural boobs and a peachy bum. She's carrying a few extra pounds but not a problem for me.

Meeting
The standard magic door trick as I walked in. She was wearing a short black skirt, white tank top with a black bra underneath. She showed me her newly done-up kitchen and living room which she was very proud of before showing me upstairs. We went into the bedroom and got the paperwork out of the way, all the while she was chatting away to me like I was an old friend. This might put some people off but I quite liked it. I found it a bit of a turn on that we're putting the world to rights just before she's about to nosh me off.

After a few minutes the conversation pauses and she takes out her big natural boobs; my guess would be an E cup. She lets me play with them and give her nipples a suck before getting me to drop my trousers and sit on the edge of the bed. She kneels in front of me and then goes to work giving me an excellent sucking (OWO). It starts fairly slowly with her licking the tip and gently putting it in her mouth before she gathers speed and gets her hand involved too. She briefly comes up for air to check I like her technique then quickly gets back to work when I give a positive response. After a few more minutes of a great sloppy blowjob I can feel myself ready to finish and stand up so I can cum all over her tits.

Sam helps me clean up, cleans herself up, and we chat for another 5-10 minutes before I leave. I feel the chatting afterwards went on for a little too long but she's a lovely lady. It's like getting sucked off by a next door neighbour!

Verdict
I'd definitely return. It was excellent value for money and a cracking blowjob - what's not to like?!

Offline bj_bob

it says £30 for fifteen minutes?!?

I’ve never been tempted to be honest but for £20 I’d say that’s VERY good Value for money so I’d go for it  :wacko:

Offline temptation

Under the 'About me' tab she mentions the 10 minute topless Blowjob for £20.

Offline Long121

I’ve had quite a few of those £20 bj’s off her and while she’s not great at sucking cock (doesn’t help that I’m quite big) she always tries her best and is a lovely chatty friendly woman. Never clock watches don’t think I’ve ever been able to shoot in under 10minutes And I usually end up shagging her tits! £20 for relief though can’t be bad.  Never had a full service from her she’s too big for me lol but a mouths a mouth as they say
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:04:18 pm by Long121 »