Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 2889 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paul666

External Link/Members Only

Booking took place per Christmas and it was 15 minutes for £40.

I have wanted to see a gilf like Kay or Melinda (link below if anyone’s interested) for awhile. I was working in the city late on and got an itch that needed satisfying. I done a search on adultwork and Kay was the top WG so I thought this is my chance. I double checked her reviews and gave her a call this was late on so I wasn’t sure it was going to happen but she answered agreed to the booking and gave me the location over the phone so comms where simple.

It was in an apartment block on the dock front which was easy to find and parking was easy as some roads are closed in the area. I rang Kay as I was walking up to the door and she told me the code, the door opens and I’m straight into the lift. The location is great it’s quiet, discrete easy to find and I didn’t see one other person in the area ( I was worried on the way about security or a receptionist).

I walked out of the lift and a door in the corner opened with Kay just walking out to make sure I go to the right room I guess. She was in a normal dress with tights and flat shoes which shocked me as nearly all reviews start with the girl hiding behind the door in something more working girlish. I’ll be honest I found her attractive like she was she is better in person than on her pictures. I thought with a 15 minute punt she would be at it from the off and want me out the door but she wasn’t in a rush we chatted for 10 minutes or so and had a drink. Then the paperwork was exchanged and into the bedroom.

I was striped and onto the bed while she hid the money. She followed me into the room a couple of minutes later wearing a black babydoll which showed off her breasts which are great for her age. Into the action there was kissing, owo, reverse oral, covered sex in cw, rcg then I finished with cim. She was enthusiastic throughout and gave a good service with some dirty talk which I liked.

I was holding back on this punt with the kissing and reverse oral as I’m not used to full service. She was actively pushing my head down hard into her pussy and I think she could be a lot dirtier on a return visit if I loosened up abit.

I would recommend her and I would return. I might see Melinda first to have a comparison but Kay keeps popping into my head when I’m round the city.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smit1234

I've sampled both and they have their own positives. Kay is a fantastic kisser and sloppy BJ provider while Mel has the most amazingly big tits. It's really what you like

Offline george r

saw Mel yrs ago and would see them both if they were a lot nearer to me and no lockdown !!

Offline Eggchaser

I've seen both these 2 numerous times , Mel is my favourite of the 2 , I think she gives a better blow job and a good tit wank due to the size of her Mellon's , I've always wondered if these 2 work together with them both working from the same apartment , that would be a dream booking

Offline Paul666

They both used to work together at Scarlets in Widnes I never went because it looked like a dive. Not sure if they have ever done duos but they will definitely know each other

Offline MaxHamburg

Thanks for the review. Mel was already on my HL, both are now. Cheers  :hi:

Offline smit1234

Deffo no 2 girl available with these 2

Offline Kenaldo

No chance of a two girl Mel / Kay dup IMO

I mentioned to Kay if she ever did a two girl and she just said “no” and that it didn’t float her boat.

I think she just works and shares apartments from time to time. I’ve seen her a couple of times (reviewed) but only ever seen her alone in the apartment.

Offline smit1234

Neither WG offer 2 girl. Mel once told me she might with Bella Booty but it never materialised

Offline george r

They both used to work together at Scarlets in Widnes I never went because it looked like a dive. Not sure if they have ever done duos but they will definitely know each other
That's where I saw Mel as Sam ,a shit hole near a scrap yard