Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Brazilian - Shoreditch  (Read 2658 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Kungfumaster83

External Link/Members Only

2nd November 2020

I have seen Mia a few times now and always had a pleasant experience. I had to go into the City and so text Mia that morning when I saw she was available on Adultwork, after some delay she text me back and then we confirmed details over the phone.

I arrived a little early as it was a lot easier to get there by tube then by taxi, so I had to hang around for a bit. Eventually she called to say she was ready and she buzzed me up the lift into her building.
She opened this lift door wearing her secretaries outfit as I had requested. I quickly sorted the paperwork. We then proceeded to DFK as she pulled me over to the bed whilst grinding up against me. She dropped down on her knees and started to suck me off, with her mirror where it is positioned it gave me a very pleasant view. We then moved to the bed where she continued to suck away, until she looked up and said "do you want to fuck" to which I responded with an enthusiastic "yes" she then asked "arse or pussy". I decided on arse, she popped on the condom and rode me reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed to completion.

We then chatted for while, then as usual her enthusiasm got the better of her and she started to suck me off again and asked for second round. Sex in various positions we me finishing pounding her from behind.

Mia is a very pretty girl with a nice figure, she also has a charm and enthusiasm which is pretty much unmatched by other girls in London.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How long did you book and how much did you pay.   :unknown:

Offline Kungfumaster83

It was 1 hr for £200 (I believe she recently put her prices up from £180)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It was 1 hr for £200 (I believe she recently put her prices up from £180)
Cheers.

Offline Yankee41

Am i the only guy who brings her into the shower with them?  It has a glass wall and starting the punt off in there is just so good.  I could watch her in there all day.

Excellent review.

Offline I Love Brazilians

Am i the only guy who brings her into the shower with them?  It has a glass wall and starting the punt off in there is just so good.  I could watch her in there all day.

Excellent review.

Mid punt several times... Outstanding experience!

Offline Kungfumaster83

Excellent review.

to be honest it has never occurred to me! next time! ;)

Offline boardyhell

i had mia suck me off in the shower ,no cim but she made sure her hair didn't get wet,was a bit tame
lovely girl.genuinely nice
we had long chat about her love of animals and her dog