Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69 - Chancery Lane  (Read 1740 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vertman

Was due to be in London back in June so took the opportunity to experience some deep throat

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Original date was cancelled due to my having to change the date of the visit
But all re arranged easily for the particular day. Initial contact via email then text

Price: £90 for 30 mins plus £30 for CIM 

Services: Booked for deep throat facefuck and CIM

The WG:  – Well reviewed already and service offered was the reason for going
      Pretty looking and a nice body for my tastes

The Punt: - Started poor as when arrived text saying double booked can I wait 30mins.
25mins later can I wait 60 mins. As I didn’t have a deadline to be anywhere else stuck it out. Finally text saying OK and given the final instructions to get to the flat
Met by hiding behind the door. Went in and paperwork sorted. Confirmed services what I wanted then offered a shower but wasn’t needed. Started OWO on her knees with a mirror giving a good view. Moved to the bed to continue sloppy wet BJ .Then facefuck holding her head until finish in mouth. Quick chat after and offered shower which was needed probably over in 25mins. Was a new experience so probably a bit too passive throughout. Definitely be different next time

Summary: The delay was annoying and had it been more local would have walked away but glad I waited in the end

Visit Again: Yes

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Was due to be in London back in June so took the opportunity to experience some deep throat

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Original date was cancelled due to my having to change the date of the visit
But all re arranged easily for the particular day. Initial contact via email then text

Price: £90 for 30 mins plus £30 for CIM 

Services: Booked for deep throat facefuck and CIM

The WG:  – Well reviewed already and service offered was the reason for going
      Pretty looking and a nice body for my tastes

The Punt: - Started poor as when arrived text saying double booked can I wait 30mins.
25mins later can I wait 60 mins. As I didn’t have a deadline to be anywhere else stuck it out. Finally text saying OK and given the final instructions to get to the flat
Met by hiding behind the door. Went in and paperwork sorted. Confirmed services what I wanted then offered a shower but wasn’t needed. Started OWO on her knees with a mirror giving a good view. Moved to the bed to continue sloppy wet BJ .Then facefuck holding her head until finish in mouth. Quick chat after and offered shower which was needed probably over in 25mins. Was a new experience so probably a bit too passive throughout. Definitely be different next time

Summary: The delay was annoying and had it been more local would have walked away but glad I waited in the end

Visit Again: Yes

Glad you thought it wsa worth it in the end...90mins... not good.

She is on my HL for when the whole lockdoewn sorts it self out... although we all know she is working, but I am not punting during lockdown
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 02:10:56 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Drock

She is in my HL. I might book her for anal.

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

She is on my HL for when the whole lockdoewn sorts it self out... although we all know she is working, but I am not punting during lockdown

I'm genuinely surprised at her willingness to continue working during lockdown lol

Offline MLawro93

I'm genuinely surprised at her willingness to continue working during lockdown lol

I imagine it is their only source of income at the moment, or the money is just too good to turn down. Either way, it is extremely risky to engage with punting at the moment.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Not only her but other WG too, crazy

Offline Yankee41

She goes stir crazy in lockdown so she works.  She isnt one for sitting around the house for long periods of time.

Offline Vertman

As it was something on a tick list and wasn’t certain when I could get back thought it worth the wait especially with the good reviews.