Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Colliers Wood / South Wimbledon  (Read 4847 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline unknownpunter

Getting through the backlogs of my punts. Do excuse me.

Link

External Link/Members Only

Date

July 2020

Communication

All handled by Jess herself. Texted her then met rather quickly by a text confirming everything up.

Located near big Sainsbury’s in Colliers Wood. Was abit lost by the directions sent via text I had to call but made it in the end

Review
As commented before she looks like a Beth tweddle. Overall attractive firm boobs for sure and tight rear. Handed over paperwork. £70 for 30 mins.

Started off with a slow dance and then was welcomed onto her bed. Bed was rather squeaky to say the least but good enough for the action well some. After a nice bj and some sucking on her tits she invited me to enter. Banged away on the bed for 5 minutes before she said can we move to floor as the bed well the bed was probably heard from outside and it was located near the open window.

After a quick interlude moving to floor I hit her in doggy in front of her mirror she has standing up! What a view. Pounded and pounded away she was taking it like a champ and wanted more so I did just that. After more pounding she rode me on top before I took control and pounded her till in finished in the bag. After I was finished she said “wow!” And how she hasn’t had a young man do her like that in a while. I felt good about myself and left with a smile on my face.

Overall fantastic p&d and will return if I was in the area. Amazing for price and the services provided.

Offline Shadow314

Getting through the backlogs of my punts. Do excuse me.

No need to be excused.  Thanks for adding the review  :drinks:

Offline Dorkbogard

I've only had f/s in the UK at massage joints, but as a first time in UK, she's now on top of my hitlist.
Thanks for the review

Offline fpunter

Offline The_Don

looks like she's gone now  :scare:

I've seen this happen many times. Profile managers can change A/W accounts setting and it will display the below message

Hidden Image/Members Only

If an account gets terminated/removed/deleted, then A/W may display the operate in area message, below etc

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 01:18:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline Saltnpepper

I've seen this happen many times. Profile managers can change A/W accounts setting and it will display the below message

If an account gets terminated/removed/deleted, then A/W may display the operate in area message, below etc

Probably just taking some time out. I've spoken to her a few times but wasn't able to mail down a time. Very good English, hopefully she is back soon.