Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell and her magic hands - Birmingham  (Read 1556 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nightingale

External Link/Members Only

Service type: Massage plus

When: Decemberish 2020

Where: Birmingham

Cost: £80 for an hour

Comms: Excellent, mostly via text.

Review: Initially tried calling with no answer but soon got a friendly and very polite text back and had soon booked an hour for that evening.
On arrival to her small flat I thought she looked nice if not quite as alluring as her pics but soon began to think she was probably more attractive when we got into things. She has the firmest body I’ve touched in years, medium size, firm and very perky breasts and she happily looked into my eyes for as long as I held her gaze and she does have a certain beauty.
I had asked for a massage with a happy ending and whilst her massage skills wouldn’t have fixed any knots or pulled muscles her touching and teasing was very seductive, very relaxing and very intimate from the off. Her profile makes it clear that her list of likes is limited but she is a genuine talent with those hands. She teases a lot whilst encouraging you to touch her everywhere except the business end and seems to really want you to enjoy the whole thing - this hour was definitely all about the customer. When I finally released a week’s worth of pent up ejaculate she remained in contact and showed no signs of rushing. I glanced at my watch and the hour was up but there was no bundle of clothes thrown at me or urged to rush, instead she insisted I shower before going.
As I dressed she chatted to me and showed a genuine interest, keeping me in conversation for about ten or fifteen minutes beyond the time. She remained naked as we talked and finally led me to the door still without having dressed.
Oh and one more thing - I offered to complete all paperwork before we began and she told me to wait until the end. Just a nice little touch, I thought.