Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Ryna_Belle Colchester  (Read 2132 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Suffolkseeker

External Link/Members Only

£100 plus OWO/CIM upgrade of £20 = £120

Punt took place in June 2020 at her flat in Central Colchester. Ryna is well reviewed on here and had been on my Hot list for ages. Lock down prevented me from an encounter earlier. Called her late morning to see if she was available that afternoon. She confirmed she was, outfit agreed and 1 hour booked. I had to visit Colchester on business. Able to park free on a retail park and take a short walk. An NCP is very close if you wish.

Into the flat once notifying her I was there. I knew where to go as I've visited Izza at the same place. Door open, let in and there she was exactly as requested. Quick kiss, confirmation of the hour and OWO so passed a towel and shower requested to be taken whilst she stashed the cash. Out I came back into her bedroom and off we went. She kisses a lot which I love. Soon went down and had the old chap in her hand and soon after her mouth. Decent enough attention. We moved onto her bed and oral continued. She rubbed herself off on me, hadn't had much action recently so I think she felt randy. She came on me and then went back down on me. I managed to hold off and gut rubbered up. Took her in a few positions before pulling out and filling her mouth. Not wanting to waste time I soon went in for round two. Got hard again and on with the bag again. Missionary this time taking her whilst she lay on her back.
one of a few that has made me pop twice in an hour.

The whole hour she is concerned about any noise or talking loudly. Mentioned in other reviews. I have to say I think she is great. A few stretch marks on her tummy but a lovely looking lady to me.

Amazing session with one of the best around. Romanian ladies are often knocked on here but she deservedly breaks the stereotype. I left delighted and really pleased to have finally had her. I do aim to go back one day but lock downs and travel have to allow this.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 08:28:40 pm by Suffolkseeker »

Offline Welshpunter

She’s a belter!!! Glad you finally got to see her

Offline Prof1978

Good review & she is high on my list to see once lockdown over.
I think its the same location where I saw the gorgeous Anya about 4 years ago and the only negative was I stank of smoke when I left. Was that still an issue when you saw Ryna?

Offline Suffolkseeker

I don't smoke so that would have stood out. I have no recollection of any smoke smell to be honest. on either visit, Izza or Ryna.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

I can only agree with the rest of the reviews about this one-very passionate kisser but my only niggle was the fact that she tells me to shush when I”m just about to splodge my load up her in doggy(covered ofc)...I can only presume that the flat’s walls are paper thin and she must be worried about other tenants or the public walking by for that matter!...I haven’t reviewed her as such but she’s got a cracking bod and certainly gets into the action(especially  in mish)so I will be back at some point;-) Kind regards guys tc/Phil:-D