Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_Doll - Hendon - mechanical service  (Read 1702 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5722236) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samfox899

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/5722236

I am catching up on some old punts, this happened last Nov 2020. I read reviews about her being cold and unenthusiastic but still I like her slim body and petiteness.

Comms: Sent message 1 hour before and she immediately confirmed for 1 hour (100£).

Parking: paid parking on the road.

Once I reached I called her she asked me to wait for 5 minutes before the building entrance. She tried to open but had some issue so she came down and gave me access.

Looks: she was exactly for my liking, very very slim girl but her face had no reaction, it was kind of a stone.

Service: Handed over the cash, she went outside the room, think she went to stash it. Came after 2 mins undressed, excellent body with small tits, I will say she had 2 dots( I like it). Started with owo (  I prefer owo) no eye contact whatsoever mechanical and more mechanical   :dash:

Asked to move for sex,  she asked my preference and started with doggy on standing position, she was tight and good. Went on for 5 mins and changed to Mish.

Throughout the punt she was not interested and showed no reaction. I tried couple of more position and at last cumed while he was on top riding me.
I was in no mood for round 2 as she was cold and no chat, I initiated but no response.

Conclusion: I want to give neutral ( just for the slim body and my preference to it) but going ahead with  negative due to mechanical punt.

3 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

Link to old profile for indexing, i gave her a postive over a year ago but looking back now it was no more then neutral.

Offline Londonmike39

I booked her a week back and went to see her. However, I didn’t like what I saw as I am not a big fan of girls who are too slim so was going to walk. She was a nice girl and very polite though and offered another girl who I believe she was sharing the flat with. That girl was stunning and went with her. She was in her early 20s and looked beautiful in my opinion. However, was let down by the small on her private parts and a mechanical service as well. Same price, 30 mins £60. Good pumping and dumping a beautiful girl but would not go back. Sadly, I couldn’t review her as I don’t have her profile.

Offline Londonmike39

Sorry, I meant ‘smell’ on her private parts and not ‘small’

Offline bedhedred

Illustrations. Seen her profile now and then but £80 is too high for the service she will give.

"Only closed lip kissing was permitted. On the bright side her gash was quite tight"
Hidden Image/Members Only
with hindsight......

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

3x resting-bitch face pictures in her profile might have been a warning sign  :D

thanks for the warning, i'll blacklist in case she moves or i venture into her area, certainly one to avoid from the sounds of it

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:19:47 am by bedhedred »

Offline HERTSBLUE

I got plenty of lfk and  decent owo if only she would cheer up.
100ph decent value in the crazy prices at the moment.

Offline Tomcat

The expression on her face on her AW profile is a slight give away "oh fuck here we go again", as for the smell down south I think some girls purposely don't wash to put punters off hurry up and get out the door cos she's got what she wanted, had a few like that over the years, decent girl will always wash after each session.
My opinion and experience.

Offline HERTSBLUE

I don't lick hookers pussies so never have smell issues.

Offline bedhedred

The expression on her face on her AW profile is a slight give away "oh fuck here we go again"

What's on the Romanian girl's mind once you have arrived.

"get his £100, get him in the shower, get him hard, get him popped, and get him the fuck out of my flat... So I can get back to my smartphone!"

I tofft-ed some Rom in the last couple of days and it was different girl;   the same old bullshit

My comments about an old school Rom service are contrasted with new school Romanian girls who give excellent levels of service. Mia_Bubble, April at HoD. I have several on my hot list who used to work at HoD and are now independent in MK (Jaimee, Dollar, Nicola, Adrienne) . You should get proper snogging and good owo skills from them if you research properly.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:24:40 am by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

I don't lick hookers pussies so never have smell issues.

I got the "eau de baby-wipe" fragrance from the latest snatch that went in my cake hole.

Offline Tomcat

What's on the Romanian girl's mind once you have arrived.

I tofft-ed some Rom last night and it was different girl;   the same old bullshit

Oh Smartphone smartphone where art thou my smartphone.
I lay here my true love next to you pick me up whilst you ride the noble gent.
Oh it's Sergi on my smartphone my true love he messages " hurry up bitch got next customer coimg soon"

Offline bedhedred

🤣🤣🤣

Romance is not dead!

Offline boomting_

I don't know how this girl is even still operating by the service she gives. There must be punters who are unaware of this site and are just going in blind to see her to their disappointment. Its these punters who keep her in business which is sad really. I think we should keep spreading awareness on how pathetic her service is. AVOID like the plague. Money spend better in other places.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270798.0

My review ^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:34:45 am by boomting_ »

Offline Tomcat

I don't know how this girl is even still operating by the service she gives. There must be punters who are unaware of this site and are just going in blind to see her to their disappointment. Its these punters who keep her in business which is sad really. I think we should keep spreading awareness on how pathetic her service is. AVOID like the plague. Money spend better in other places.

My review ^

AGREE 100% takes your hard earned cash in return  shit!

Offline smiths

My review ^

There will certainly be loads of punters unaware of UKP, I am totally unconvinced bad WGs lose any business due to bad reviews or other bad feedback on here. Perhaps a forum darling might but most wont which is why WGs like this low life continue to advertise for punters. :thumbsdown:

Offline bedhedred

I think we should keep spreading awareness on how pathetic her service is. AVOID like the plague.

I did her twice and at £60, or even £70 with owo, and closed lips kissing, I'd return... Not often mind you.  More as a snack than a meal.
I paid 100 for a shit show from Diva and actually got less out of it than my punts with Ariana.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298232.0
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:50:02 pm by bedhedred »