Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie Portland Place London  (Read 2199 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline One for the road

Date Late September 2020

AW External Link/Members Only

Girl Welsh Barbie

Fee £250 for one hour

Communication   All done via text. first spoke to Barbie on the intercom.

Location. Well known property on Portland Place. Lots and lots of stairs. Walk up two floors. then another two have been let in to the flat at the top of the building.

Discovered Barbie via another providers Instagram.
Barbie is Welsh (No surprise there) and works part in London and part in Wales. First of all i am not usually a fan of large fake boobs, but it was the whole package that drew me into the booking.
Followed Barbie up the stairs to her room. This was a very large and grand room unlike the one used by Charis. Bed nice and firm, just like Barbie.
Took care of paperwork and then off for a shower. This is always the moment i think, "God i am going to Fuck this girl in five minutes and my heart starts pounding.

Back in the room, Barbie is dressed in all black with stockings and suspenders. Started with a snog great dfk. then onto the sofa at the end of the bed, for superb owo, cim. Barbie did not swallow, discretely disposed of in a tissue.
Had a break , Barbie showed me her photos from her latest shoot with Charis and about the industry in general.
She seems really intend on making her clients as happy and satisfied as she can.
Second round, sex in various positions, more snogging and owo.

All in a great time had by myself.
Would i return again Yes

Negative   Those stairs and no lift, totally out of breath on reaching her room

Was looking to book just after Christmas, looks like she may have stayed in Wales.

Offline willabe

I am VERY keen to see Barbie!

She isn't in Wales currently as I live 50 miles from there and would get over the bridge in a heartbeat if she was there. She emailed me last week to say she wont be back (in Wales at least) until after the current lockdown!

Offline One for the road

Sounds like she must be back working in London. Her AW account has not been showing as available.
I am not risking going into central London until we go back to at least Tier 3