Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 2948 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline thesatellite90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Preamble:
Mia in Shoreditch is very well reviewed territory on here I know so this will likely tell you nothing you don’t already know about her, but my experiences below nonetheless. Unfortunately this is the last of my backlog of reviews so wont be able to contribute another one until things open back up again!

Comms:
• Very efficient.
• Booked a day in advance

Location, Time, Price:
• In-call in Shoreditch, nice modern flat, big bathroom and shower – possibly the nicest flat of any WG I have been at so far now I think about it…
• Along a busy road but still v. easy to be discrete.
• Early August
• 1 hour, £180

Looks:
• Exactly like photos: model face, slim, incredible figure. She is fit no doubt.
• Fully-shaven clean pussy, nice bolt-ons. She lists her height on her profile at 5’6 – from memory she seemed taller than that but maybe she was wearing heels I cant remember.

Services I got:
• FK; OWO; RO; Sex (Mish, CG, RCG, Doggy).

Positives:
• As said above – she is very attractive. Fit, toned, slim, flawless skin, beautiful face – the works.
• RO was decent and her pussy tasted great
• Very professional. Her apartment and facilities were great, had very good hygiene and seems to have a routine. Popped on her nice bolt-on tits which was good.
• She has a lovely demeanour and we had a really nice chat at the end. She also sent me a really nice post-punt text which I think she does with all her clients but nonetheless I appreciated it and shows she is keen to please.
• She smelled incredible – whatever perfume she had on was intoxicating.

Neutral:
• She does Anal which I would have liked to have tried but for whatever reason it didn’t seem to be on the menu for our meet.
• I wouldn’t say DFK was on offer which I like. It was more like light to medium FK rather than full on DFK but still a nice kisser.

Negatives:
• While I wouldn’t call the sex with her mechanical, it wasn’t what I would say was a mind-blowing experience for me, which is a shame with the glowing reviews on here. Maybe my expectations were too high, she was having an off day, I was, or we just didn’t click…who knows! I wish I could give more specifics as to why I didn’t find the sex with her amazing – perhaps it was the lack of really intense DFK which I do find to be a major turn-on.

Would I see her again?
• Maybe as a Plan B - I would liked to have tried Anal with her, but not in a mad rush to go back anytime soon (not that that is possible anyway!)

Conclusion:
• A positive for sure, but at the low end of the positive spectrum - not an outstanding punt which differs slightly from the many other reviews of her on here. She is extremely attractive, lovely demeanour, really nice modern flat - I can see why she is so highly rated and she is very professional. For me though the sex whilst it wasn’t bad or anything close – wasn’t spectacular for me. I would take my review of the slightly disappointing sex lightly though as many others have had amazing experiences with her as the many glowing reviews can attest to – for whatever reason that just wasn’t quite my experience. Having said this, it was still definitely a positive experience and she is a lovely girl.

Offline Yankee41

Did you tell her before hand you wanted anal or at least hint at it?  I would imagine she would need to prepare before hand. 

Offline thesatellite90

Did you tell her before hand you wanted anal or at least hint at it?  I would imagine she would need to prepare before hand.

I did - but didnt bring it up on the day. It was no big deal just in hindsight was thinking if I was to go back again (which isnt that likely) would like to try A-Levels with her.

Online I Love Brazilians

I've just had my account opened so have some reviews to catch up on.

I've seen Mia around 30 times in last 18 months and her A Level is exceptional and I've never not done it and never asked for it.

She often goes straight for it as she really gets into it.

I would definitely go back to see for yourself.

It is a worry she's not signed in since 1 December though, can only think she's gone home for a break.

Hopefully review of Mia and 2 or 3 other non Brazilian girls up this week

Offline magnetico

Online I Love Brazilians

No 2, 3 or 4 hours, normally 2 or 3 though

Offline ollielon

I did - but didnt bring it up on the day. It was no big deal just in hindsight was thinking if I was to go back again (which isnt that likely) would like to try A-Levels with her.

that is a shame really .. anal is fantastic with her .. I had to ask for it as she did not do her usual "ass" or "pussy" but I was not going to get no for an answer .. she seemed to be always prepared for it from what I read and that is a bit of her speciality on top of being really nice with a great body

Offline TimTam

Similar experience with OP in that she is fit does aim to please but for some reason the punt wasn't as great as i hoped it to be most probably due to expectations.
Side note did get anal without asking. Started off in there  :).

Offline JAH

I concur with a few of the above, have met with this lady on a few occasions over the last year and a half or so (will right a more detailed review when i've got the chance) and anal has been on offer every time. In fact I have fond memories of her looking back at me standing behind her and asking me if I would like "pussy or bum"  :P

Offline magnetico

No 2, 3 or 4 hours, normally 2 or 3 though

well you deserve your username  :thumbsup:

Offline deano658

I concur with a few of the above, have met with this lady on a few occasions over the last year and a half or so (will right a more detailed review when i've got the chance) and anal has been on offer every time. In fact I have fond memories of her looking back at me standing behind her and asking me if I would like "pussy or bum"  :P

+1 to that, I asked her to repeat those magical words they sounded so good  :lol:

Offline Shadow314

+1 to that, I asked her to repeat those magical words they sounded so good  :lol:

Had to use that phrase to caption my review  :D
Most of her pics posted there https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285101.0