Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla brasil - Old Street  (Read 558 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454471) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dangermouse82

Happy new year all.
Here is my first review. I have loads to add.
I'll start with Tayla brasil
External Link/Members Only

I've seen tayla several times.

This happened in late Oct 20

Old Street near Shoreditch. Okish room. A bit small. Shower was fine

Looks.
I've seen Tayla a fair few times. She is definitely a woman. About 5 ft 5 size 8 with a huge firm ass and amazing tips. Fake but soft.

Punt
I paid 180 plus anal so 280. That is a lot of money so won't go again.
Arrived on time and was met was a lovely dfk. Paid money and popped in the shower.
Came back and she was wearing a red outfit with heels. Quick chat and back on to full dfk. Standing up missing and groping. Tips in my mouth
She undid the towel and my little man went straight in to deep owo. Her owo skills are deep and sensual
I got here on to a dodgy position and rimmed her big time. Baby oiled her ass and munched away. Both holes were eaten for about 10 minutes. I'm on the bed condom on and she rides me slowly. French kiss and slowly banging her. She then went reverse anal. Wow. Double wow. How she controls her ass is a blessing.
Next dodgy style. Head down ass up. She can take a right good pounding. Finally still in dodgy but her legs closed head down and she stretches her ass while I grip her hips. Full load up her arse. Rested and then back to ass licking and wanked off my 2nd pop
All in all the best latina out there. Issue is cost
Might go back again
I'm writing this on my phone while in the car

I got loads to share.
Thank u