Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyMiss7Oaks - Sevenoaks  (Read 2264 times)

3 review(s) for Nextdoor_Kate (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline galex8475

NaughtyMiss7Oaks - External Link/Members Only

This was before the pregnancy, in March 2020.

Comms: Arranged by text, short notice booking for the same evening. Door number given upon arrival.

Location: Residential property just outside of central Sevenoaks, plenty of parking available.

Looks: Facially accurate to the pictures, cute girl. She was short and slim, of course this may have changed with pregnancy.

Service: Friendly girl, she was dressed in comfortable clothes that she didn't remove. I went for the Blow and Go OWO with CIM for the extra £20 - service was excellent. This was just before the first lockdown, we had a good chat about what to make of it all afterwards.

Price: Blow and Go with OWO & CIM was £70

Would I return: For a Blow and Go I would happily go again - attractive girl and good service.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:09:58 am by galex8475 »

Offline Parry

I saw her when she was pregnant for blow and go which was the only thing she was offering at the time. She was wearing lingerie when I saw her and looked ready to burst. Good technique, non toothy, took her time building up. Lets you play with her tits. Paid £70. Quite shy but friendly and attractive. I think she is now offering her full services. Not much in Sevenoaks as far as I am aware so a good option if I am there again. She uses WhatsApp and offers videos of herself direct to your mobile for £. I didn’t take her up on the offer.

Offline Ivor Hunch

New member, and most of my punts were more than 6 months ago, but thought it might be helpful to add my comments to existing threads.

The house is in a quiet residential estate slightly out of town with easy parking-  but assuming she is seeing a fair number of punters there it must be pretty obvious to the neighbours what is going on .

Very similar experience to the previous two posters-  blow and go in the summer when she was pregnant-  £70 inc CIM.  Kate is young- her profile says 25 and if anything she looks younger than that.  Facially very pretty, rather than stunning.  Short and slim- save for being heavily pregnant obviously!

Very easy to chat to.

The BJ itself was fine-  warm, wet, no hands, and certainly no teeth-  Kate went off at a high pace which she maintained-  I was in a real rush and didn't try to slow her down, and can't have lasted more than 5 mins or so.  She took the full load in her mouth without hesitation. 

If this was a review it would be positive, as the punt did everything it said on the tin.

Not sure if I would return for the blow and go-  expensive for that- or at least, only if I had more time to slow the pace and enjoy it for a bit longer. 

Will certainly consider an hour gfe when restrictions are lifted and assuming Kate is fully back in business.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
New member, and most of my punts were more than 6 months ago, but thought it might be helpful to add my comments to existing threads.
Just curious, what makes you think reviews older than 6 months can't be posted.   :unknown:

Offline Ivor Hunch

Sorry-  I thought that there was a forum rule that reviews were supposed to be of punts within the previous 6 months.  Will happily stand corrected if that is not right?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Sorry-  I thought that there was a forum rule that reviews were supposed to be of punts within the previous 6 months.  Will happily stand corrected if that is not right?
Have you read the rules? I'm not trying to be funny I'm just trying to find out how many new members bother.   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Ivor Hunch

I have now!  I did scroll through the rules fairly quickly at some point (can't recall whether it was before or after membership was opened up again) but not study intently and did not pick up on the 12 month extension point (if it was there at the time).  I was aware of the 6 month provision from the number of times it has been mentioned in other posts.

Anyway, all is now clear-  thank you!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I have now!  I did scroll through the rules fairly quickly at some point (can't recall whether it was before or after membership was opened up again) but not study intently and did not pick up on the 12 month extension point (if it was there at the time).  I was aware of the 6 month provision from the number of times it has been mentioned in other posts.

Anyway, all is now clear-  thank you!
:thumbsup: