Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Sinclair, Old Street, London  (Read 1620 times)

18 review(s) for sinclairlily  (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline HB433

External Link/Members Only

£300 for 1 hour

Very good communication. Once phone answered pleasant and friendly, the rest arranged over text. Location confirmed once at the postcode.

Decent flat, near to a busy square in the Old Street area. Shower slightly small but adequate.

Good looking girl, age seems accurate. Facially probably a 7/10 quite innocent looking. Lovely long natural red hair and a great body without being too slim. Great natural boobs, probably between a B and C cup.

Exellent GFE. Straight into DFK on arrival, quick shower as it was baking outside. Back in for more DFK and great OWO. OWO nice and smooth with plenty of gagging in between. Fingering and RO allowed then onto sex in multiple positions. Finished in the bag. Clean up then a bit of small talk, wouldn't say the conversation flowed by any stretch. Shower then out. Fairly vanilla and chilled but that suits me.

Had visited once before in 2019 for 30 mins and a very similar performance, can't remember the price.

Would be up for visit again when in the area.

Offline kapalad

External Link/Members Only

£300 for 1 hour

Very good communication. Once phone answered pleasant and friendly, the rest arranged over text. Location confirmed once at the postcode.

Decent flat, near to a busy square in the Old Street area. Shower slightly small but adequate.

Good looking girl, age seems accurate. Facially probably a 7/10 quite innocent looking. Lovely long natural red hair and a great body without being too slim. Great natural boobs, probably between a B and C cup.

Exellent GFE. Straight into DFK on arrival, quick shower as it was baking outside. Back in for more DFK and great OWO. OWO nice and smooth with plenty of gagging in between. Fingering and RO allowed then onto sex in multiple positions. Finished in the bag. Clean up then a bit of small talk, wouldn't say the conversation flowed by any stretch. Shower then out. Fairly vanilla and chilled but that suits me.

Had visited once before in 2019 for 30 mins and a very similar performance, can't remember the price.

Would be up for visit again when in the area.

Visited her i think in 2018 after good reviews on this forum. However at £300 @ hr, I will pass. She used to charge £250 hr.