Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Life Chinese massage - Westcliff  (Read 2828 times)

Offline jd69davies

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, first review here so please bare with me!

Date: September 2020

Girl seen: Mimi

Located along the London Road, front entrance is quite obvious but they are more than happy for you to enter through the back door( unfortunately, not that one!!) just ask when calling. Entered, paid £25 for massage. Nice premises, clean and directed to a warm room with shower and massage table. Started
face down, very nice massage. Then started with the inside of thigh sweeps, and very lightly over the old chap and balls which quickly got things stirring. 5 minutes of this teasing, then she asked the golden question.

Agreed on £20 for HE, she tried to get me to go for body to body but alas not enough cash on me! Next time! Turned over, plenty of oil and away she went. Very skilled, lots of playing with balls and asshole tickling. Just as I was about to release asked her to put her hand round my throat which she happily did and squeezed just right. Amazing finish and left me with shaking legs!

Cleaned up throughly, given a bottle of water and shown out the back door again. Great experience, good VFM and will be straight back when they reopen

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review.

How much was the B2B?

Offline lee1

Hi guys, first review here so please bare with me!

Date: September 2020

Girl seen: Mimi

Located along the London Road, front entrance is quite obvious but they are more than happy for you to enter through the back door( unfortunately, not that one!!) just ask when calling. Entered, paid £25 for massage. Nice premises, clean and directed to a warm room with shower and massage table. Started
face down, very nice massage. Then started with the inside of thigh sweeps, and very lightly over the old chap and balls which quickly got things stirring. 5 minutes of this teasing, then she asked the golden question.

Agreed on £20 for HE, she tried to get me to go for body to body but alas not enough cash on me! Next time! Turned over, plenty of oil and away she went. Very skilled, lots of playing with balls and asshole tickling. Just as I was about to release asked her to put her hand round my throat which she happily did and squeezed just right. Amazing finish and left me with shaking legs!

Cleaned up throughly, given a bottle of water and shown out the back door again. Great experience, good VFM and will be straight back when they reopen

Thanks for the review.

How much was the B2B?

Offline jd69davies

Thanks for the review.

How much was the B2B?

An extra £40 on top of the £20 from what I recall

Offline dieseldriver

What's this hand round the throat and squeezing lightly all about? I've had some lovely HJ's in the past (all reviewed) without having that done.